Industries > Pharma > Lyophilisation for Pharmaceuticals: Products and Services 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Lyophilisation for Pharmaceuticals: Products and Services 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies
What are the commercial prospects for pharmaceutical freeze-drying? Visiongain’s brand new report gives you revenue predictions for the lyophilisation for pharmaceuticals market and its submarkets to 2025, helping you stay ahead.
The 222-page report provides 142 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the growing trends of this industry. In particular, our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and national level. You will see financial results, drivers and restraints, and revenue predictions.
Besides revenue forecast to 2025, this report provides you with market shares, business outlooks, qualitative analyses (including SWOT, PESTEL Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Also, read full transcripts of expert opinion interviews informing you about new lyophilisation technologies and the types of products that tend to be lyophilised:
– Dr Steven Nail, Principle Scientist, Baxter Medical Products R&D
-Enrico Corona, Formulation and Process Development Manager, Patheon Italia (Ferentino site)
-Scott Goldstein, Senior Manager at Fill-finish, Ajinomoto Althea
Discover sales predictions for the overall lyophilisation for pharmaceuticals market and the major Submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of four world-level submarkets to 2025:
• cGMP lyophilisers
• Laboratory lyophilisers
• Lyophilisation services
This will give you insight into the leading Lyophilisation Products and Services market and their growth potential over the forecast period.
Find out the Prospects for Leading Therapeutic Applications
Also, you will see how eight drug classes using freeze drying technology will perform to 2025:
• Therapeutic monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Other recombinant hormones
• Plasma and recombinant coagulation factors
• Other therapeutic proteins
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. Use our predictions to help expand your business and you more influence. You will receive the forecasting leaders need.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
The regional demand for lyophilisation products and services is expanding particularly in emerging markets. However, many commercial opportunities remain for lyophilisation technologies and services in developed countries as well.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 14 national markets:
• South Korea
New biological drugs and vaccines will benefit regional and national markets for those pharmaceutical drying technologies.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the lyophilisation market will reach $3.45bn in 2015, our study forecasts. We predict greater demand for lyophilisation products and services over the forecast period, with equipment providers and CMOs providing lyophilisation services expanding to meet these market needs. Our work shows you which lyophilisation equipment and service providers hold greatest potential. See profiles of 12 leading companies:
• SP Scientific
• GEA Lyophil GmbH
• Labconco Corporation
• IMA Life
• Martin Christ Gefriertrocknungsanlagen GmbH
• Boehringer Ingelheim BioXcellence
• Baxter BioPharma Solutions
• IDT Biologika GmbH
• Vetter Pharma-Fertigung
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Historical and recent financial results
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products and service offerings, collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.
What affects the Lyophilisation for Pharmaceuticals Products and Services Market?
Our study lets you assess the current issues and driving trends in the lyophilisation products and services market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• The growing market for biopharmaceutical products, with many biopharmaceutical categories growing rapidly
• Emerging new technologies for drying and preserving pharmaceuticals including controlled ice nucleation
• Injectable solutions, therapeutic proteins, peptides, vaccines and other aspects of biopharmaceutical production.
• Increasing demand for parenteral drugs.
How the Lyophilisation for Pharmaceuticals: Products and Services 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 222-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecast to 2025 for the world market and 4 submarkets – Discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investment and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 14 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, China, India, Turkey, South Korea, Mexico and RoW
• Assessment of 12 leading companies – hear about lyophilisation for pharmaceuticals products and technologies, results and strategies
• Review of R&D pipelines – investigate developmental trends and progress
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess competitive technologies as well as major drivers for lyophilisation products and services, helping you compete and get advantages.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with leading experts.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the lyophilisation products and services market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6