Industries > Pharma > Lyophilisation for Pharmaceuticals: Products and Services 2014-2024
Lyophilisation for Pharmaceuticals: Products and Services 2014-2024
& Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Lyophilisation for pharmaceuticals – discover trends and segments with highest revenue potential
What are the commercial prospects for pharmaceutical freeze-drying? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our new study lets you assess projected sales at world market, submarket and national level to 2024. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. In our investigation you also see qualitative analyses, news, R&D and business developments. Also, you see qualitative analyses (SWOT, PESTEL and Porter’s Five Forces).
Our 254 page report provides 143 tables, charts, and graphs. Read the full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Dr. Davide Fissore, Professor of Advanced Process Control, Food Processing Technologies and Data Driven Modelling, Politecnico di Torino
– Dr. Tudor Arvinte, CEO, Therapeomic Inc and Professor at University of Geneva (Switzerland), Department of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics
– Dr. Matthew Brown, Development Scientist, Genzyme
You will find prospects for freeze drying submarkets and therapeutic applications
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of four world-level submarkets to 2024:
• cGMP lyophilisers
• Laboratory lyophilisers
• Lyophilisation services
Also, you will see how nine drug classes using freeze drying technology will perform to 2024:
• Therapeutic monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• G-CSF agents
• Recombinant coagulation factors
• Other therapeutic proteins
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions. Use our predictions to help expand your business and give you more influence. You will receive the forecasting leaders need.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
There are many commercial opportunities for lyophilisation technology and services in developed and developing countries. Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analysis with sales forecast. You see how the industry and market can perform from 2014 to 2024.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 14 national markets:
• South Korea
In particular, some Asia Pacific regions will show high growth. New biological drugs and vaccines will benefit regional and national markets for those pharmaceutical drying technologies.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the lyophilisation market will reach $3.09bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what services and organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 7 leading companies, including these:
• SP Scientific
• GEA Pharma Systems
• Vetter Pharma-Fertigung
• Labconco Corporation
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• IMA Life
In general, a company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and collaborations
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Prominent Issues affecting the industry and market
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing demand for parenteral drugs
• Growing markets for biopharmaceutical products
• Preparation, protection and storage of labile and heat-sensitive drugs
• Injectable solutions, therapeutic proteins, peptides, vaccines and other aspects of biopharmaceutical production
• Emerging technologies such as controlled ice nucleation and novel PAT tools
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing technologies and services.
How the Lyophilisation for Pharmaceuticals: Products and Services 2014-2024 & Future Market Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 254 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world market and 4 submarkets – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 7 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 14 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy Spain, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, Turkey, South Korea and RoW
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for lyophilisation for pharmaceuticals. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here