Industries > Energy > Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2015-2025
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2015-2025
CAPEX on Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction & Regasification and Prospects for Leading Companies
There are a number of exciting LNG liquefaction prospects around the world in 2015, both under construction and prospective. The question is whether the demand of East Asia is strong enough to support the economics of an abundant supply of liquefaction opportunities. This report tackles that question, forecasting the feasibility and likelihood of further liquefaction and regasification investment around the world. In doing so, it makes judgement calls about individual projects under construction and in planning; both in terms of the EPC costs and how likely they are to proceed. As more LNG infrastructure is constructed, an increasingly complex global LNG trade is evolving; one that is becoming ever more important to the shape of the global energy industry. Visiongain assesses that capital expenditure on the development of large-scale onshore LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals will reach $57.3bn in 2015.
The construction of large-scale onshore liquefaction and regasification terminals is a function of the development of the global LNG industry. Investment in such infrastructure is dictated by unique supply and demand circumstances in different geographies, such as the US unconventional oil and gas boom and the future of Japanese nuclear power generation. Our report assesses upstream asset viability, infrastructure EPC costs and demand-side outlook to anticipate the market direction.
Overall, this is a market headed for lower levels of investment in the coming years as the very large, but over budget, Australian liquefaction projects are completed.
The report is divided into two distinct global markets: expenditure on (a) liquefaction and (b) regasification facilities. These global markets are further divided by the most important spaces for infrastructure investment. Detailed tables of all in operation, under construction and planned facilities are also provided and a companies chapter examines the LNG portfolio of the leading equity shareholders of LNG capacity, as well as detailing other leading stakeholders within the industry.
This report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for stakeholders already involved in the LNG industry, or for those wishing to understand and appreciate the trajectory and state-of-play of an industry of growing importance to the global energy industry.
Why you should buy Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2015-2025: CAPEX on Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction & Regasification and Prospects for Leading Companies
What are the future trends for investment in large-scale onshore LNG infrastructure, both liquefaction and regasification, over the next ten years? How will infrastructure spending in demand markets, such as China, change as the natural gas demand dynamics of these nations evolve. How will supply-side liquefaction terminal economics be affected by the end of a very supply tight LNG market? Is there the potential for more LNG delivery contracts to be priced on a hub system and how might this affect investment in infrastructure? What projects are in operation, under construction and planned and what are the core attributes (e.g. EPC cost) and statuses of these projects? Who are the leading stakeholders in the ownership, operatorship, construction of and buying from onshore LNG infrastructure? Visiongain’s comprehensive report contains both quantitative and qualitative analysis, delivering solid conclusions that benefit your understanding of the industry and illustrate new opportunities. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Within our 225 page report, we guarantee you will receive the following vital information:
• View capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis, for the expenditure on the development and expansion of onshore LNG infrastructure for the years 2014 through 2025. This is to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities.
– Capital expenditure forecasts are provided by market space and by liquefaction and regasification infrastructure, allowing you to anticipate how the character of the demand- and supply-side of the LNG market will evolve over the upcoming 10 years.
– As well as market forecasts for the years 2014 through 2025, our new study includes project tables of all large-scale onshore LNG infrastructure – both liquefaction and regasification – in operation, under construction and planned.
– The provision of original and in-Depth critical analysis that reveals key insight about the trajectory of spending on infrastructure.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight:
– The provision of original and in-Depth critical analysis reveals key insight about the trajectory of spending on onshore LNG infrastructure.
– You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the LNG industry – and its infrastructure – will develop and which countries will most influence its trajectory.
• Our report provides 120 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects for investment in large-scale onshore LNG infrastructure.
– A detailed table of all large-scale onshore LNG liquefaction facilities around the world in operation, under construction and planned.
– A detailed table of all large-scale onshore LNG regasification facilities around the world in operation, under construction and planned.
– An assessment of the viability and economics of floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) vessels (both LNG Floating Production Storage (LNG FPSOs) and Offloading and Floating Storage and Regasification Units (FSRUs)) versus onshore terminals – when and why are they competitive?
– PEST analysis of the political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market.
• See an exclusive interview with Cheniere Energy
– By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the current situation and potential development of the LNG industry you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Discover capital expenditure forecasts for infrastructure development – both liquefaction and regasification – from 2015-2025
– What are the key trends and factors affecting spending on new liquefaction infrastructure?
– What factors dictate this investment?
– How are the economics of terminals shaping up?
– What is the interplay between expenditure on regasification terminals and liquefaction capacity?
– How are demand markets for LNG most likely to evolve, and why?
– Use our forecasts and expert analysis to grow your business and give you more industry insight.
• Understand the prospects for the leading national and regional spaces where LNG infrastructure is being constructed,
– You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the LNG industry will develop and which countries will most influence its trajectory in the following regions –
– Australia (Liquefaction)
– Canada (Liquefaction)
– East Africa (Liquefaction)
– Russia (Liquefaction)
– South East Asia (Liquefaction)
– US (Liquefaction)
– China (Regasification)
– Europe (Regasification)
– Japan (Regasification)
– South Korea (Regasification)
– And two separate ‘Rest of the World’ chapters for expenditure on both liquefaction and regasification terminals. These chapters include individual market outlooks for:
– Trinidad & Tobago
– South America
• Portfolio Details & Analysis of the Leading Publicly Listed LNG Capacity Equity Shareholders:
– Our report analyses the LNG portfolios and outlook of the key publicly listed companies operating within the global LNG market, including:
– BG Group
– Cheniere Energy
– Total S.A.
– As well as profiles of the leading stakeholders in the LNG infrastructure industry
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the onshore LNG infrastructure market
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2015-2025: CAPEX on Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction & Regasification and Prospects for Leading Companies report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work you will discover how the prospects for LNG – and associated infrastructure construction – will evolve and how your business strategy or advice needs to adapt. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript from exclusive interview with Cheniere Energy is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, national and regional markets forecasts for capital expenditure on the expansion or new-build construction of LNG liquefaction and regasification infrastructure from 2015-2025.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2015-2025: CAPEX on Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction & Regasification and Prospects for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the LNG market – specifically the infrastructure part of this industry – and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the evolving LNG value chain. As natural gas moves toward becoming the globe’s most used energy resource, the development of the LNG trade and, along with it, LNG infrastructure, is crucial.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of capital expenditure on onshore large-scale liquefaction and regasification terminals, as well as detailed and extensive tables of all in operation, under construction and planned facilities. As such the report presents a picture of the future of the LNG trade and how this picture translates into future infrastructure investment. This translation is done through an assessment of project economics, upstream resources, resource location and demand-side dynamics. In addition to the global, regional and national forecasts of expenditure on infrastructure, you will receive profiles and analysis of the leading publicly-listed equity shareholders of liquefaction capacity.
Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing the most likely trajectory of capital expenditure. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analysis and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Infrastructure Market 2015-2025: CAPEX on Large-Scale Onshore Liquefaction & Regasification and Prospects for Leading Companies report.
Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6