Industries > Pharma > Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs and Associated Market 2013-2023
Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs and Associated Market 2013-2023
Cancer treatments – here’s your guide to R&D and sales potentials
Do you want to assess the future of cancer medicines? Visiongain’s updated report gives you revenue predictions there from 2013, helping you stay ahead. You find financial data, R&D trends, opportunities, and outlooks.
In that work you see forecasted sales to 2023 at overall world market, submarket, product, and national level. You also assess emerging trends, technologies, and expected drugs.
You see what shapes that industry and find its revenue prospects
Discover, then, what the future holds for anti-cancer products. Read on to explore that industry and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts to 2023 and other analyses show you commercial potentials
Besides revenue forecasting to 2023, you find historical data, growth rates, and market shares. You assess quantitative and qualitative analysis, business news, outlooks, and developments (R&D). You also gain 114 tables, 47 charts, and three interviews.
Is finding data for cancer treatment a challenge? Our work lets you investigate the most promising and lucrative parts of applied oncology, helping you stay ahead in knowledge. That way, you reduce your risk of missing out. Finding data you need has just got easier.
Many opportunities remain for cancer-treating drugs. Now see how you can benefit your research, analyses, and decisions there.
The following sections show, then, how you benefit from our new investigation and analysis.
Discover outlooks for the world market and submarkets
Along with prediction of overall world market value to 2023, our report shows you revenue forecasting of four submarkets at world level:
• Targeted therapies
• Hormone-based agents
Also our study discusses what stimulates and restrains business. That analysis helps you identify potential and find ways for your business to develop. Assess leading brands too.
See forecasts for the leading 25 cancer-treating drugs
How will leading drugs perform to 2023 at world level? Our study forecasts individual revenues of the top 25 anti-cancer agents, including these products:
There you discover how high sales can go, to 2023, finding drugs and years with highest predicted growth and revenues. You see what’s happening, then, understanding trends, competition, challenges, and opportunities. Also, assess drugs approved from 2012 to 2013.
You find geographical revenue predictions too.
Leading national markets – where lie highest revenues and growth?
Developments worldwide expand the cancer drugs market, especially rising demand for medicines in emerging countries. China, India, Russia, and Brazil underpin revenue growth.
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for pharma companies will occur from 2013. See where and how.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for 11 national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC).
You find potential. Our analyses show growth will occur in established pharma markets and in developing countries. In particular, drug launches from 2013 to 2023 will change medical prescribing and the commercial landscape.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends, and possibilities
What’s happening in oncological R&D? You see trends for treating these cancers:
Our study also discusses products in development for these cancers:
• Multiple myeloma
• Sarcoma and skin
• Other cancers.
R&D in oncology holds strength, variety, and promise. You assess innovations, hearing about developments and finding their significance. Discover progress.
For large companies and specialty pharma firms there exist many opportunities. Our study explains, discussing issues to help your work. Also, see what shapes the market from 2013.
What affects the industry and market for anti-cancer drugs?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• Epidemiology – incidence, prevalence, mortality, and survival
• Tumour (tumor) resistance, heterogeneity, and other medical challenges
• Personalised medicine, live licensing, and theranostics
• Cost-effectiveness, pricing, and reimbursement
• Payers and healthcare policy.
The study also discusses other aspects of cancer treatment, including these:
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), cancer vaccines, and other technologies
• Efficacy, toxicity, and alternative treatments
• Biosimilars (follow-on-protein products) and generics
• Pharmacogenomics and genome screening
• Biomarkers and diagnostics.
That way, you explore technological, economic, social, and political (STEP) questions, assessing outlooks for the business. You also analyse the anti-cancer drug industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
See, then, what the future holds.
Leading companies in cancer treatment and 2017 market value
From 2013, new treatments hold great potential for investment, technological advances and high revenues. Our report predicts the world market for anti-cancer agents will reach $116.5bn in 2017, and expand further to 2023.
Our analyses show you what technologies, products, and organisations hold greatest potential. They cover these leading companies, among others:
• Eli Lilly
• Merck & Co.
Prospects for R&D in oncology are strong, and from 2013 there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Nine ways Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs and Associated Market 2013-2023 helps you
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue to 2023 for the world anti-cancer drugs market – discover that industry’s overall sales potential
• Revenues to 2023 for 4 world-level submarkets – investigate the potential of its components, finding the most promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenues to 2023 for 25 leading products – find sales outlooks for top brands, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• Forecasts to 2023 for 11 leading national markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – discover the best countries for revenues and potential growth
• Assessments of leading companies – hear about participants’ activities, capabilities, results, and outlooks
• Review of R&D in oncology – explore progress in research and development, finding technological and clinical possibilities
• Interviews with authorities in the field – discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages
• Competition and opportunities – investigate what shapes that market’s future, including ways to develop business.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions, also saving time.
Discover potential now in anti-cancer medicines and see what you can gain.
Ordering now lets you discover opportunities and predictions for cancer treatments
Our new study is for everyone analysing the industry and market for pharmaceutical biotechnology and cancer medicines. There you find data, trends, opportunities, and predictions. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here