Kombucha Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by Type (Yeast, Bacteria, Mold, Others), by Flavor (Original, Flavoured (Herbs & Spices, Citrus, Berries, Flowers, Fruits, Others), by Packaging (Glass Bottles, Cans), by Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Health Stores, Online Stores, Others), by Application (Beverages, Baked Foods, Confectionery, Dairy Products, Processed Foods), PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global Kombucha market is expected to witness robust growth rate during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market include growing health concerns among consumers, growing shift towards organic food and beverages due to the increasing awareness among consumers regarding healthy and mindful eating, and awareness regarding the health benefits of the kombucha drink. Furthermore, promotions and social media campaigns are also positively influencing the sales of kombucha among consumers. However, regulatory concerns regarding the approval of these products and multiple product recalls in the food and beverage industry may be a cause of concern for the growth of Kombucha market over the forecast period.
There is a growing shift from artificial products towards other natural and organic products. Growing health concerns among consumers and increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of these products is leading to increase in the uptake of Kombucha, especially among millennial population. Kombucha is a fermented drink, thereby it acts as a probiotic and aids in proper digestion and maintains overall well-being of an individual. The aforementioned factors are propelling the growth of the global Kombucha market. By flavor, unflavored kombucha contributed to the majority of sales in the market. However, flavored kombucha drink is expected to gain significant traction over the forecast period driven by consumer’s requirement for great taste along with a healthy drink.The Kombucha market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
The 293 page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global Kombucha market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future projects by Type, Flavor, Packaging, Distribution Channel, Application, and Region.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
– 249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Fermented food and beverages market.
– Global Kombucha market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
– Kombucha market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029 for three submarkets:
Kombucha market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Type
– Yeast Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Bacteria Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Mold Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Others Forecast 2019 – 2029
Kombucha market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Flavor
– Original Forecast 2019-2029
– Flavored Forecast 2019-2029
– Herbs and Spices Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Citrus Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Berries Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Flowers Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Apples Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Coconut Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Mangoes Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Others Flavors Forecast 2019 – 2029
Kombucha market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Packaging Forecast 2019-2029
– Glass Bottles Forecast 2019-2029
– Cans Forecast 2019-2029
Regional Kombucha market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
Regional market shares in the Kombucha market 2019
– Company profiles for the leading Kombucha companies
– Buchi Kombucha
– Cell-Nique Corporation
– GT’s Kombucha
– Hain Celestial Group
– KeVita, Inc.
– Kombucha Wonder Drink
– Kosmic Kombucha
– Makana Beverages, Inc.
– NessAlla kombucha
– Red BullGmbH
– Reed’s Inc.
– Revive Kombucha
– Humm Kombucha LLC
– Townshend’s Tea Company
– LIVE Kombucha
– Kombucha International
– Wild Tonic Jun Kombucha
– Capital City Kombucha
– Humm Kombucha
– Better Booch
– New Motion
– Zoh Probiotics
– Atmosphere Kombucha
– Bombucha, Mumbai
– Bucha Bar, Mumbai
– CommBucha by MAVI
– Goof Life
– Khukrain’s Kombucha
– Zen Tiger
– Stevikom S.R.O.
– Happyann Crafts International Co., Ltd.
– Techpack Solutions Co. Ltd.
– Remedy Kombucha (Pty) Ltd.
– Mannaova Solutions
– Zhaoqing San Miguel Yamamura Glass
– Health Flow Biotechnology
– Rise Kombucha
– Urban Platter
– Cultures To Love
– Grubtrotters Kombucha Scoby
– Blue Tea
– Zeuster Kambucha Organic
– Yogi Teas
– The Indian Chai
– Wild Fizz Kombucha
– Happy kombucha
– Go! Kombucha
– LA Brewery
– Lo. Bros. Living Drinks
– Left Field Kombucha
– Vanjoin Hubei Industry Limited
– Rentra S.P.A
– Oregon Kombucha
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
– Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
– Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
– Learn how to exploit new technological trends
– Realise your company’s full potential within the market
– Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
– Anyone with involvement in the Drone Logistics and Transportation
– Kombucha market analysts
– Fermented food and beverage investors
– Business, marketing
– Competitive intelligence manager
– Strategic marketing
– Business intelligence
– Competitive intelligence analyst
– Marketing manager
– Marketing executive
– Marketing consultant
– Business development manager
– Strategy director
– Strategic affairs
– Strategic development
– Business Solutions manager
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Kombucha market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Kombucha market Forecast 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help sara.peerun@Visiongain.com