Infusion Pumps: Technology and Market 2013-2023
Your guide to trends and revenue prospects for infusion pumps
What does the future hold for the infusion pumps market? Visiongain's new report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023. It explains trends, opportunities and prospects for infusion pumps. There's rising demand for those products.
Our study lets you assess sales data at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you find that industry's most promising and lucrative segments, helping your research and analyses.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
In our work you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. You see qualitative analysis (SWOT and Porter's five force analysis), business news, outlooks and developmental trends. Also, you receive 55 tables and 51 charts.
You discover industry dynamics and growth potentials – the following sections show what you find in our new report.
Discover prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2023 for these submarkets:
• Insulin pumps
• Enteral feeding pumps
• Other infusion pumps (including PCA and chemotherapy pumps).
The study also forecasts competing technologies.
With our investigation you gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You can gain competitive advantages by understanding the trends, opportunities and challenges facing the infusion pumps market.
Our work also breaks the main world forecast into leading geographical markets.
What prospects for leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market from 2013, especially the expansion of healthcare in emerging countries. There exist many opportunities for medical device companies developing infusion pump technologies. See prospects for the industry.
You get individual forecasts to 2023 for nine national markets, finding overall revenues:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain
• India and China.
Discover progress and outlooks. You assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance. Our work explains, exploring many issues.
What influences the infusion pumps market?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, looking ahead:
• Shifting dynamics in the infusion pumps market
• Escalating levels of worldwide obesity and diabetes
• Reimbursement outlook in key segments of the market
• Strengths and weaknesses of the infusion pumps market
• The microenvironment in which companies operate
Also, you find coverage of these aspects:
• Medical device excise tax
• Competition from pharmaceuticals and other drug delivery technologies
• Regulatory harmonisation across major international markets
• Expanding healthcare coverage in emerging markets
See what the future holds. You investigate technological, commercial, economic and political matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
Leading companies and 2017 market value
What will happen next? We predict the overall world market for infusion pumps will reach $9.8bn in 2017, and expand further to 2023.
Our study shows you what technologies, products and organisations hold greatest potential.
From 2013 to 2023, many opportunities will arise. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Seven ways Infusion Pumps: Technology and Market 2013-2023 helps you
To sum up, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and submarkets – you will discover where commercial growth will occur
• Forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, India and China – you see leading national sales potentials
• Assessment of competing drug delivery technologies – you find activities, products, capabilities and outlooks
• Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess challenges and strengths
• Analysis of microenvironment – helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success.
Benefit from our analyses, gaining information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative and growth is likely.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving you time and getting you recognition for commercial insight.
Discover technological and commercial prospects from 2013 by ordering now
Visiongain's study is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for infusion pumps. You find data, trends and predictions. Please ask for our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here