Infusion Pumps Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Leading Companies
Infusion pumps – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the infusion pumps market heading? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 216-page report provides 127 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing medical devices market.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), leading products, competing technologies and commercial developments.
Read the full transcripts of an exclusive interview with Professor Charles Clark, Former Associate Dean at Indiana University School of Medicine, and current medical director of two diabetes centres in two major Chinese Hospitals.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2024 for these three submarkets:
• Insulin pumps
• Enteral feeding pumps
• Other infusion pumps, including chemotherapy an PCA pumps
With our investigation you gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints affecting each submarket. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You gain competitive advantages by understanding the dynamics, opportunities and challenges facing the infusion pumps market.
Our analysis also breaks down the submarkets by geography to derive the national market share within each submarket.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 12 national markets to 2024:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of the World
There will be growth in established and developing medical devices markets. Our analyses show that India, China, South Korea and Brazil, in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2024. Developments worldwide in product approval and patient demographics will influence the infusion pumps market.
There exist many opportunities for medical device companies developing infusion pump technologies. You can assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance in our analytical report.
See revenue forecasts for competing drug delivery technologies
How will competing drug delivery technologies perform to 2024 at world level? Our study forecasts the sales revenue of global drug delivery technologies market as well as the submarkets by application for the period 2014-2024. Submarkets included in the forecast are:
• Oral drug delivery
• Inhalation drug delivery
• Injectable/ implants drug delivery
• Transdermal drug delivery
• Ocular drug delivery
• Nasal drug delivery
Discover how high revenues can go. You see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
Leading products and companies
What will happen next? We predict the overall world market for infusion pumps will reach $8.20bn in 2015, and expand further to 2024.
Our study shows you what technologies, products and companies hold greatest potential. The report contains reviews of 32 leading infusion pumps on the market and their manufacturing companies.
From 2014 to 2024, many opportunities will arise. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D – the pipeline for new infusion pumps? You will see further 15 pipeline products currently under development by big players in the infusion pumps market
Our study also discusses key R&D pipeline for narcotic pain relieving drugs, which are often used in PCA infusion therapies, as well as the pipeline for drug delivery technologies by application.
Insulin pumps are currently the most dynamic submarket within the infusion pumps market in terms of its wealth of technological innovations and R&D pipeline. Cost-effective, safe and portable pumps are in great demand. We see the next generation of new smart pumps dictating the infusion pumps market in the years to come.
What issues will affect the infusion pumps market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the infusion pumps market from 2014, looking ahead. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Shifting dynamics in the infusion pumps market
• Escalating levels of worldwide chronic diseases including diabetes and cancer
• Reimbursement outlook in key segments of the market
• Strengths and weaknesses of the infusion pumps market
• The microenvironment in which companies operate
Also, you find coverage of these aspects:
• New European Medical Devices Regulations
• Competition from pharmaceuticals and other drug delivery technologies
• Regulatory harmonisation across major international markets
• Expanding healthcare coverage in emerging markets
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, economic and political matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Infusion Pumps Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our new 219-page comprehensive report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecast to 2024 for the world infusion pumps market and submarkets– discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2024 for the leading 12 national markets – US, Japan, China, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, India, Brazil, Russia, South Korea and Rest of the World
• Reviews of 32 leading infusion pumps on the market – hear about products, results and strategies.
• Review of 15 pipeline products under development – investigate developmental trends and progress
• Revenue forecasts to 2024 of competing drug delivery technologies – you find activities, products, capabilities and outlooks
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess challenges and strengths
• Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
• Analysis of microenvironment – helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success
• View interview transcripts with a market expert – gain exclusive market insights
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
We give independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You will receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative and growth is likely.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions, saving you time and getting you recognition for commercial insight.
Discover technological and commercial prospects from 2014 by ordering now
Visiongain's study is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for infusion pumps. You find data, trends and predictions. Please ask for our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6