Industrial Internet Market Report 2015-2025
The Future for Machine to Machine (M2M), Smart Connected Devices, Big Data Analytics & Internet of Things (IoT)
Visiongain expects global industrial internet revenues to reach $244.3bn in 2015.
Why is this significant? Visiongain believes that 2015 will be a pivotal year for the industrial internet as companies address increasing demands from a number of industries and public sector for full-time connectivity and the government initiatives that support greater mobile connectivity. Not only will the industrial internet and M2M market flourish many IT and Telecom based industries will see huge growth with the widespread application of the industrial internet, especially wireless infrastructure, big data and cloud computing, consequently enabling the industrial sector to generate great value in a number of industries in the form of increases in production, efficiency and substantial OpEx and CapEx savings.
Why is this important to you? If you are involved in the industrial internet market or intend to be, then you need to read this report. It’s essential you keep your knowledge up to date.
Market scope: Visiongain provides forecasts from 2015-2025 in terms of value (US$) for the global industrial internet market, as well as for vertical submarket forecasts from Aerospace/Defence, Healthcare, Automotive/Transportation, Energy/Utilities, Agriculture, Retail, Manufacturing, and Others. In addition, five regional markets and 10 leading national markets are forecast and analysed over the period 2015-2025. The report also provides profiles of 24 leading vendors operating within the industrial internet ecosystem and analyses key developments in the vendor landscape.
The 179 page Industrial Internet Market Report 2015-2025 report responds to your need for instant market insight:
· Where are the industrial internet market opportunities?
– 99 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy and allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Industrial Internet sector
· When will the industrial internet market grow?
– Global, regional, national and industrial internet submarket forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025
· Which key vertical IoT submarkets will flourish from 2015-2025?
– Aerospace / Defence Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
– Healthcare Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
– Automotive/Transportation Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
– Energy/Utilities Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
– Agriculture Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
– Retail Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
– Manufacturing Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
– Others Submarket Forecasts 2015-2025
· Where are the regional industrial internet market opportunities from 2015-2025?
– North America forecast 2015-2025
– Asia Pacific forecast 2015-2025
– Europe forecast 2015-2025
– Middle East & Africa 2015-2025
– Latin America forecast 2015-2025
· Where are the leading 10 national industrial internet markets?
– US forecast 2015-2025
– China forecast 2015-2025
– Germany forecast 2015-2025
– UK forecast 2015-2025
– Japan forecast 2015-2025
– Brazil forecast 2015-2025
– South Korea forecast 2015-2025
– Italy forecast 2015-2025
– Russia forecast 2015-2025
– India forecast 2015-2025
· What are the factors influencing industrial internet market dynamics?
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Market drivers & restraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
· Who are the leading 24 industrial internet companies?
– We reveal their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Emerson Electric
– General Electric (GE)
– Hewlett-Packard (HP)
– Rockwell Automation
– Texas Instruments
Buy our report today Industrial Internet Market Report 2015-2025: The Future for Machine to Machine (M2M), Smart Connected Devices, Big Data Analytics & Internet of Things (IoT).. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6