Industries > Pharma > Immunochemistry Reagents, Analysers and Test Kits: World Market 2013-2023
Immunochemistry Reagents, Analysers and Test Kits: World Market 2013-2023
Immunochemistry – discover technological and commercial prospects
What does the future hold for the immunochemistry market? Visiongain's new report gives you forecasted revenues to 2023. It explains trends, opportunities and prospects for immunochemistry reagents, analysers and test kits. There's rising demand for those products.
Our study lets you assess sales data at overall world market, submarket and national level. There you find that industry's most promising and lucrative segments, helping your research and analyses.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead in knowledge
In our work you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. You see qualitative analysis (SWOT analysis), business news, outlooks and developmental trends. You gain 52 tables, 61 charts and a research interview.
Is finding commercial details a challenge? With our report you can get ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions. Discover areas that will prosper, reducing the risk of your being left behind.
You discover industry dynamics and growth potentials – the following sections show what you find in our new report.
Discover prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2023 for these submarkets:
• Immunochemistry reagents and tests kits
• Immunochemistry analysers
The study also forecasts immunochemistry reagents and tests kits subsectors
• Anaemia/Vitamin tests
• Disease specific tests
• Drugs of abuse/toxicology tests
• Therapeutic drug monitoring
• Endocrinology tests
• Rapid tests
With our investigation you gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You can gain competitive advantages by understanding the trends, opportunities and challenges facing the immunochemistry market.
Our work also breaks the main world forecast into leading geographical markets.
What prospects for leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market from 2013, especially the expansion of healthcare in emerging countries. There exist many opportunities for companies developing immunochemistry technologies. See prospects for the industry.
You get individual forecasts to 2023 for nine national markets, finding overall revenues:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain
• India and China.
Discover progress and outlooks. You assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance. Our work explains, exploring many issues.
What issues will affect immunochemistry tests and technologies?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, looking ahead:
• IVD tests and disease management
• Shift towards decentralisation
• Automation and other technological advancements
• Reimbursement outlook in key segments of the market
• Strengths and weaknesses of the immunochemistry market
Also, you find coverage of these aspects:
• Medical device excise tax
• Regulation of immunochemistry products
• Globalisation of immunochemistry
See what the future holds. You investigate technological, commercial, economic and political matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
Leading companies and 2015 market value
What will happen next? We predict the overall world market for immunochemistry reagents, analysers and test kits will reach $18.1bn in 2015, and expand further to 2023.
Our study shows you what technologies, products and organisations hold greatest potential. We explore these leading companies:
• Siemens Healthcare
• Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
From 2013 to 2023, many opportunities will arise. Our work shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Seven ways Immunochemistry Reagents, Analysers and Test Kits: World Market 2013-2023
To sum up, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 11 submarkets – you discover that industry's prospects
• Forecasting to 2023 for the US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, India and China – you see leading national sales potentials
• Assessments of 6 leading companies – you find activities, products, capabilities and outlooks
• Opinions on the sector – you read our industry interview
• Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess challenges and strengths
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success.
Benefit from our analyses, gaining information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative and growth is likely.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving you time and getting you recognition for commercial insight.
Discover technological and commercial prospects from 2013 by ordering now
Visiongain's study is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for immunochemistry reagents, analysers and test kits. You find data, trends and predictions. Please ask for our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here