Human Microbiome Market Report 2023-2033
Forecasts by Product (Prebiotics, Medical Drugs, Diagnostic Tests, Skin Products), by Type (Fecal Microbiota Transplant, Live Biotherapeutics Products (LBP), Prebiotics, Post-Biotics, Precision Antibiotics), by Technology (Proteomics, Metabolomics, Genomics (16srRNA Sequencing, Shotgun Sequencing and Long Read Metagenomics)), by Application (Gastrointestinal, Infectious Diseases, Metabolic Diseases, Cancers, Gut-Brain Axis, Others ) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis
The Human Microbiome Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Big Pharma Players Striving To Gain Market Entry Through Collaboration with Microbiome Players
There has been a growing interest from the big pharma players in microbiome research. Many of the big pharma players have been supporting the start-up microbiome players for their clinical drug candidate through funding and collaborations. For instance, in July 2022, Enterome a clinical stage microbiome company signed a strategic R&D collaboration with Nestle Health Science. This license agreement primarily targeted food allergy and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) under this agreement Enterome will receive an upfront payment of €40 million (US$46.9 million) in cash and equity. In return, Nestle Health Science will be eligible to receive the royalties and sales milestone payments on commercialization of the drug candidates. In February 2021, 4D Pharma Inc. has collaborated with Merck Co Ltd. and Pfizer for its oncology and vaccines to evaluate its MRx5018 in combination with BAVENCIO for treatment of locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma. Both Merck KGaA and Pfizer Inc. will co-develop and also commercialize it in collaboration. Similarly, in January 2021, Vedanta Biosciences has received US$25 million investment fund from Pfizer as a part of breakthrough growth initiative. Vedanta will use these funds for Phase II study of VE202 indicated for treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. In July 2021, Seres announced its collaboration with Nestle Health Science to co-commercialize SER-109 therapeutic drug for treatment of Clostridioides difficile infection (CDI) in U.S. and Canada. In 2019, Seres had collaborated with AstraZeneca and received US$20 million as a financial support to conduct its research activity for immuno-oncology therapies. With more pharma players are entering this market, the overall market for human microbiome is expected to foresee a staggering growth during the forecast period.
Regulatory Approvals to Challenge Market Growth
The human microbiome has a huge potential in curing and treating diseases that have been difficult to treat through conventional methods. Moreover, the use of Live Biotherapeutic Products (LBPs) has been studied to be of great potential, however lack of defined regulatory approvals for human microbiomes is hampering the growth of this market. There has not been any clearly defined segregation for LBPs and their use, especially when classifying prebiotics, probiotics, and pharmaceutical products. The U.S. FDA in 2010, first time presented draft guidance for microorganisms intended to prevent and treat diseases which got updated in 2016 to officially make a category for LBPs. Similarly, the European Pharmacopeia Commission issued a draft in 2019 with a mention of LBPs to comply with the legislation of biological medicinal products with additional specific guidelines for LBPs. There has been a clear demand from the regulatory authorities regarding the benefits against the risks of LBPs. Conventional GMP practices emphasize the removal of microbes in the final product however, human microbiome products need to be in the final product. Hence, drafting new guidelines for regulatory approvals needs detailed documentation and justification as these products differ from non-therapeutic products. Risk assessment through genomic profiling is crucial as the LBPs have the potential to transfer genes to other microbes or may metabolize other drugs or hormones in the body. To avoid this, in vitro and ex-vivo studies, and animal models studies are essential. Detailed documentation of the origin of the strain, isolation procedure, and cell banking is required. In addition, the difficulty in having consistent batches of LBPs is also a major GMP regulatory hurdle. We believe, that as the market expands there will be well-defined regulatory guidelines for conducting human microbiome studies, at present the approval process poses a major challenge for the market players of this segment.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the human microbiome market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the human microbiome market?
• How will each human microbiome submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
• How will the market shares for each human microbiome submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
• Will leading human microbiome market broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the human microbiome drug pipeline status for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of human microbiome market projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the human microbiome market?
• Where is the human microbiome market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the human microbiome market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 281-page report provides 121 tables and 168 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the human microbiome market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Gastrointestinal Disorders
• Infectious Diseases
• Metabolic Disorders
• Gut-Brain Axis
• Fecal Microbiota Transplant (FMT)
• Live Biotherapeutic Product (LBP)
• Precision Antibiotics
• Prebiotics & Probiotics
• Medicinal Drugs
• Diagnostic Tests
• Skin Microbiome
– 16SrRNA Amplicon Sequencing
– Shotgun Metagenomic Sequencing
– Longread Metagenomic Sequencing
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 21 leading national markets:
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia
• Rest of Latin America
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
Need industry data? Please contact us today.
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Human Microbiome Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• 4D Pharma Plc.
• Axial Therapeutics
• Finch Therapeutics Group Inc.
• MaaT Pharma
• Rebiotix Inc.,( a Ferring Pharmaceutical Company)
• Second Genome
• Seres Therapeutics
• Theriva Biologics (ex-Synthetic Biologics)
• Vedanta Biosciences Inc.
Overall world revenue for Human Microbiome Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$224 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Human Microbiome Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 280+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Human Microbiome Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts by therapeutics, type, product, technology and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2033 for five regional and 21 key national markets – See forecasts for the Human Microbiome, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Taiwan among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 13 of the major companies involved in the Human Microbiome Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Human Microbiome Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
To access the data contained in this document please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy our report today Human Microbiome Market Report 2023-2033: Forecasts by Product (Prebiotics, Medical Drugs, Diagnostic Tests, Skin Products), by Type (Fecal Microbiota Transplant, Live Biotherapeutics Products (LBP), Prebiotics, Post-Biotics, Precision Antibiotics), by Technology (Proteomics, Metabolomics, Genomics (16srRNA Sequencing, Shotgun Sequencing and Long Read Metagenomics)), by Application (Gastrointestinal, Infectious Diseases, Metabolic Diseases, Cancers, Gut-Brain Axis, Others ) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis. Avoid missing out by staying informed – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for a specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com