Industries > Utilities > High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Market 2014-2024
High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Market 2014-2024
Convertor Station & Transmission Line Expenditures
Visiongain calculates that the global High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) transmission market will be worth $25.79bn in 2014. From a global perspective, capital expenditure on HVDC transmission will enjoy stability over the next 10 years. Regionally, spending is much more volatile; different trends, regulatory environments, stages of electrical grid development, political priorities and distributions of fossil and non-fossil fuel resources influence how much HVDC transmission will be authorised and constructed. Stronger HVDC markets include the Asian, European, and North American markets. Within the Asian market, China is by far the most dominant country, and its HVDC projects will underpin the entire HVDC transmission market.
Why you should buy High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Market 2014-2024: Convertor Station & Transmission Line Expenditures
What is the future of the HVDC market? Which submarkets and regions will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefitting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 168 page report delivers:
• View global market forecasts for CAPEX in the HVDC transmission market, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed CAPEX projections, details of the main companies involved, and analysis of the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 96 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects in the HVDC transmission market.
– You will gain industry expertise from our analysts, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the HVDC transmission market will develop and which regions and submarkets stand to see most growth.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies to provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview with Renewable UK contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and potential of HVDC transmission within the energy industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Discover CAPEX forecasts for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the main HVDC transmission submarkets? How will these markets expand? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the HVDC transmission submarkets, with forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
– The HVDC Convertor Station Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– The HVDC Transmission Line Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional HVDC transmission markets – where is capital expenditure currently highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
– Learn about the market potential for companies providing HVDC solutions in both developed and developing regions, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for regional markets from 2014-2024. Each regional market includes ten-year forecasts and assessments of future outlook, with detailed breakdowns of upcoming HVDC projects:
– African HVDC Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Asian HVDC Market Forecast 2014-2024
– European HVDC Market Forecast 2014-2024
– North American HVDC Market Forecast 2014-2024
– South American HVDC Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Southeast Asian and Oceanian HVDC Market Forecast 2014-2024
• Identify who the leading companies are within the HVDC transmission market
– Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, with detailed profiles for the three leading HVDC transmission component suppliers. Profiles contain current HVDC transmission CAPEX, ranking and market share data, as well as information on current projects and future plans.
– Our report also provides profiles of the two leading HVDC cable manufacturers (Prysmian and Nexans), as well as details of a further 37 companies involved in the HVDC transmission market.
• View tables of all upcoming HVDC transmission project, broken down by region
– Our report includes tables for upcoming HVDC projects, revealing data on:
– Project Name
– Project Type
– HVDC Lead
– Lead Sponsor
– Expected Commission / Status
– Cost ($m)
– Voltage (kV)
– Power Rating (MW)
– Length (Km)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the HVDC transmission market
The High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Market 2014-2024: Convertor Station & Transmission Line Expenditures report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Renewable UK is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game-changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London-based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Market 2014-2024: Convertor Station & Transmission Line Expenditures report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the HVDC transmission industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the energy transmission industry. This is an extremely exciting area of the energy from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of CAPEX for the global market, as well as forecasts and analysis for the two submarkets: HVDC Convertor Stations and HVDC Transmission Lines. The report also includes market forecasts and analysis for six regions, including details of all HVDC transmission projects due to take place throughout the world. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission Market 2014-2024: Convertor Station & Transmission Line Expenditures report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6