Industries > Pharma > Hepatitis C Therapies: World Industry, R&D and Market Forecasts 2015-2025
Hepatitis C Therapies: World Industry, R&D and Market Forecasts 2015-2025
Hepatitis C treatments – your guide to medical needs, R&D trends and future drug revenues
Discover the future of treating hepatitis C virus (HCV). Now you can get sales forecasts and explore that industry’s research and development. See where the money lies from 2014. And find where that technology heads.
Visiongain’s new guide predicts those revenues to 2025 at overall world, submarket, product and national level. Its purpose is to help you stay ahead in data, news and analysis on those therapies. It examines medical, technological and commercial potentials and opportunities.
Can that that large, profitable market sustain revenue growth? Please read on to explore HCV medicines and their producers, seeing how high that industry’s sales can go.
Forecasts and other analyses to help your research, knowledge and influence
Avoid struggles to find business information on that viral infection. Instead discover what’s happening in technology and demand for therapy. With our investigation you can make your research, appraisals and commercial decisions on hepatitis C treatments quicker and easier.
• Who is the company with the highest expected revenue from 2015 to 2025?
• What technologies give the most promising candidates for new drugs?
• Where lie the best geographical opportunities for selling those antivirals?
• Why will the HCV drug market expand, and what limits its sales growth?
• When will that industry achieve fastest expansion and peak revenues?
• How will companies overcome challenges in serving regulators, patients and payers?
Besides sales predictions to 2025, our study presents recent results, growth rates, market shares and discussions. You get 69 tables, 53 charts and two interviews with authorities.
Forecasting of the world HCV therapy market and its segments
Our report predicts overall world revenue to 2025 for those anti-infective drugs. There you also find individual revenue predictions to 2025 for two submarkets at world level:
• Oral antiviral agents
• Interferons for treating that disorder.
For treating that infectious disease, especially of the liver, discover how competition and technological advances shape the industry. So benefit your reputation for commercial knowledge. And find where the most money and best prospects for commercial growth exist.
Also assess leading pharmaceutical brands for tackling those chronic infections.
Forecasts for HCV medicines – see potentials for top brands
How will six leading and three emerging drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts individual revenues of nine agents:
• Sovaldi (sofosbuvir)
• Olysio (simeprevir)
• Pegasys (peginterferon alfa-2a)
• Incivek and related brands (telaprevir)
• PegIntron (peginterferon alfa-2b)
• Victrelis (boceprevir)
• Harvoni (ledipasvir and sofosbuvir)
• Daklinza (daclatasvir)
• Sunvepra (asunaprevir).
Those analyses show you how high sales can go. There find products and years with highest predicted expansion and revenues. You hear what’s happening. And you deepen your understanding of trends, competition, challenges and opportunities.
In that work you also find national revenue predictions.
Healthcare in regional markets – what outlooks for that business?
Our investigation also shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 countries:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
There you find countries with highest revenues, demand and potential sales. Explore progress, needs and opportunities, seeing how you can gain.
And how do changes, challenges and technological advances affect that industry and market?
Forces, events and issues – developments influencing those antiviral treatments
That new report explains policies, trends and R&D shaping the industry and market, including these influences:
• Protease, polymerase and NS5A inhibitors, interferons, vaccines and other agents – explore drug development, viewing prospects for future therapies
• Combination therapy – hepatitis C treatment via interferons and antivirals
• Interferon-free regimens, prophylactic and personalised medicine tackling genotypes
• Direct-acting antivirals (DAAs) – a change in therapeutic procedures
• Generics and biosimilars – rising competition for original brands, including follow-on biological drugs
• Licensing, partnering and acquisition deals – collaborations among developers, manufacturers and marketers.
There you assess that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Also explore social, technological, economic and political questions. Those analyses give you feel for that market – its progress, potential and opportunities, reducing your risk of falling behind.
Developers, manufacturers, sellers and 2018 market value – what happens next?
From 2015 HCV treatments hold great potential for investments, technologies, medical advances and sales. Our analyses predict the overall world market for those products will reach $32bn in 2018, with high revenues from 2014 to 2025.
That work also explores activities and potentials of these companies in particular:
• Gilead Sciences
• Janssen Pharmaceutica
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Merck & Co.
• Achillion Pharmaceuticals.
With our study you see how that market can develop and perform, benefiting your reputation for insight and authority.
Ways Hepatitis C Therapies: World Industry, R&D and Market Forecasts 2015-2025 helps
That new market assessment benefits research, analysis and planning in eight main ways:
• World HCV market revenue to 2025 – discover that industry’s overall sales potential
• Two product classes' revenues to 2025 – investigate categories at world level, finding the most lucrative and promising therapy classes
• Nine leading drugs’ revenues to 2025 – find sales predictions for top and emerging products, seeing how agents compete and succeed
• 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia covered, with forecasts to 2025 – discover the best countries for trade expansion
• Activities of established, rising and emerging companies – hear about firms’ products, capabilities, advances, collaborations and outlooks
• R&D for those antiviral medicines – investigate progress in that industry, exploring technological, clinical and commercial opportunities
• Interviews with two organisations – discover other experts' views, gaining insight to benefit your work
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges, strengths, competition and opportunities, helping you succeed.
There you explore business intelligence with research, opinions and predictions found only in that work.
Trying our investigation now lets you discover trends, opportunities and prospects
For treating hepatitis C virus, our report shows you data, trends, opportunities and multilevel sales forecasts. So avoid missing out. Instead please get that new analysis here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6