Healthcare Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025
Prospects for Leading Companies in OTC, Rx Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
We predict the global healthcare packaging market will reach a value of $101.3 billion in 2015 and will grow at a CAGR of 6.3% between 2015 and 2025. Strong growth in the healthcare sectors around the world and increasing functional requirements for healthcare packaging products are some of the key growth factors in the global healthcare packaging market. A global ageing population, changing lifestyles and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases will strengthen the demand for healthcare products and services and thus stimulate growth in the healthcare packaging market. Other important drivers of growth include the increasing incomes and higher living standards in emerging markets such as China and India, where the healthcare packaging market has recently exhibited double-digit growth rates. Despite the rapid growth observed in the emerging economies, we forecast the US will lead the healthcare packaging industry throughout the forecast period.
Plastics will hold the greatest market share in the materials healthcare packaging market, mainly due to their cost-effectiveness and high adaptability. Moreover, we expect this submarket to continue exhibiting fast growth throughout the forecast period. Glass as a healthcare packaging material will be gradually replaced by other substitutes like plastics, Visiongain predicts.
In the healthcare packaging market by type, the prefillable syringes submarket will see the strongest growth, we predict. Meanwhile, the parenteral vials and ampoules submarket will continue to be the second fastest growing market. The booming biologics market, where injection is normally the delivery method of choice, is the main growth driver of these two markets.
The global healthcare packaging market does face many restraints, however. The wide-spread cost containment measures placed on healthcare expenditure by governments is placing an increasing cost-pressure on the healthcare packaging market. Changing regulations in the healthcare sector can also have major effects on the way healthcare packaging manufacturers operate. Furthermore, greater buyer power and more intense competition within the healthcare packaging industry have resulted from the consolidation observed in the healthcare industry.
What is the future of the Healthcare Packaging market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 306 page report will inform you:
• View global healthcare packaging market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• The report provides 224 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future healthcare packaging prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the healthcare packaging sector.
• View 2 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
– Mr. Walter Berghahn, Executive Director of the Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council (HCPC) and the president of SmartRmeds for Life
– Dr. Laura Bix, associate professor at the School of Packaging at Michigan State University and adjunct associate at Clemson University
• Discover sales predictions for the key end-use sectors/materials/packaging type submarkets from 2015-2025
– What are the dynamics driving the healthcare packaging industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these healthcare packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
– By End Use Sector
• Pharmaceutical Healthcare Packaging Market
• Medical Healthcare Packaging Market
– By Material
• Paper and Board Healthcare Packaging Market
• Rigid Plastics Healthcare Packaging Market
• Flexible Plastics Healthcare Packaging Market
• Metal Healthcare Packaging Market
• Glass Healthcare Packaging Market
• Others Healthcare Packaging Market
– By Packaging Type
• Plastic Bottles Healthcare Packaging Market
• Blister Packs Healthcare Packaging Market
• Caps & Closures Healthcare Packaging Market
• Pouches Healthcare Packaging Market
• Prefillable Syringes Healthcare Packaging Market
• Trays Healthcare Packaging Market
• Parenteral Vials & Ampoules Healthcare Packaging Market
• Prefillable Inhalers Healthcare Packaging Market
• Other Healthcare Packaging Market
• Understand the prospects for the leading national healthcare packaging markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for healthcare packaging companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 14 leading national and regional markets (Plus Rest of the World).
• US forecast 2015-2025
• Japan forecast 2015-2025
• China forecast 2015-2025
• Germany forecast 2015-2025
• France forecast 2015-2025
• Italy forecast 2015-2025
• Brazil forecast 2015-2025
• Spain forecast 2015-2025
• India forecast 2015-2025
• Canada forecast 2015-2025
• UK forecast 2015-2025
• Russia forecast 2015-2025
• Australia forecast 2015-2025
• South Korea forecast 2015-2025
• Rest of World forecast 2015-2025
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialization by leading players
– Advances in product quality
– Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Healthcare Packaging industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 9 leading companies in the healthcare packaging market examining their recent financial performance, revenue forecasts to 2025, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Sealed Air
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the healthcare packaging market
The Healthcare Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in OTC, Rx Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment report provides impartial healthcare packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional market forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Healthcare Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in OTC, Rx Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the healthcare packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Healthcare Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in OTC, Rx Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment report. Avoid missing out–order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6