Global Well Intervention Services Market to 2027
Analysis & Forecasts by Type Including Logging & Bottom Hole Surveys, Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair, Stimulation Jobs, Remedial Cementing, Zonal Isolations Operations, Sand Control Services, Artificial Lift Services, Fishing, Re-Perforation & Others PLUS by Application Area Including Onshore And Offshore AND by Geography Along With Profiles of Leading Companies
Visiongain has calculated that the global Well Intervention Services market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $12,746.2 mn in 2017. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
Well intervention is the process of intrusion in the well to enhance production which has declined due to change in reservoir conditions or any other operational difficulties. It also enhances the productivity of the existing wells.
Well intervention/workover services typically include well stimulation, logging & bottom hole survey, tubing/packer failure & repair, remedial cementing, zonal isolation, sand control services, artificial lift services, fishing, re-perforation jobs, and many others. Well intervention is done in both onshore and offshore oil & gas wells.
In depleting reservoirs when residual hydrocarbons are bypassed and eventually trapped, initial well placement may not be able to fully drain the reservoir; typically, 30%-40% of oil is easily recoverable. In such cases, the demand of drilling new wells may not be the best solution to achieve additional barrels of oil and counterbalance the natural production decline. But with well surveillance & well intervention services, recovery rate can further be enhanced to help in satisfying the current and future global energy need.
The need for well intervention typically occurs after five years of production, due to reduced pressure in wells, increased water cut or sand production, scaling in wells, and other factors.
The soaring energy demand is pressurizing the field operators to increase the production of hydrocarbons. As the existing oil & gas reserves are depleting, the need for well intervention services is gaining its pace.
Visiongain’s global Well Intervention Service market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across six different regions: North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure, type and application. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, Visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the Well Intervention market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
– How is the well intervention market evolving?
– What is driving and restraining well intervention market dynamics?
– How will each well intervention submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much Sales will these submarkets account for in 2027?
– How will market shares of each well intervention submarket develop from 2017-2027?
– Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
– Which well intervention submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2017-2027?
– How will political and regulatory factors influence regional well intervention markets and submarkets?
– Will leading national well intervention markets broadly follow macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
– How will market shares of the national markets change by 2027 and which nation will lead the market in 2027?
– Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
– How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2017 and 2027?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the Global Well Intervention Services Market, by Type, for the period 2017-2027
– Logging & Bottom Hole Surveys Forecast 2017-2027
– Tubing/Packer Failure & Repair Forecast 2017-2027
– Stimulation Jobs Forecast 2017-2027
– Remedial Cementing Forecast 2017-2027
– Zonal Isolations Operations Forecast 2017-2027
– Sand Control Services Forecast 2017-2027
– Artificial Lift Services Forecast 2017-2027
– Fishing Forecast 2017-2027
– Re-Perforation Forecast 2017-2027
– Others Forecast 2017-2027
2) The report also forecasts and analyses Global Well Intervention Services Market, by Application from 2017-2027
– Onshore Forecast 2017-2027
– Offshore Forecast 2017-2027
3) The report also segments the Offshore Intervention market further based upon the extent of services
4) The report provides forecasts for the Global Well Intervention Services Market, by Geography and further by countries, for the period 2017-2027
– US CAPEX 2017-2027
– Canada CAPEX 2017-2027
– Russia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Norway CAPEX 2017-2027
– U.K CAPEX 2017-2027
– Denmark CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Europe CAPEX 2017-2027
– Mexico CAPEX 2017-2027
– Venezuela CAPEX 2017-2027
– Brazil CAPEX 2017-2027
– Argentina CAPEX 2017-2027
– Columbia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Latin America CAPEX 2017-2027
– China CAPEX 2017-2027
– India CAPEX 2017-2027
– Indonesia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Malaysia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Australia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Asia Pacific CAPEX 2017-2027
– Saudi Arabia CAPEX 2017-2027
– Iran CAPEX 2017-2027
– Iraq CAPEX 2017-2027
– Kuwait CAPEX 2017-2027
– UAE CAPEX 2017-2027
– Qatar CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Middle East CAPEX 2017-2027
– Nigeria CAPEX 2017-2027
– Algeria CAPEX 2017-2027
– Angola CAPEX 2017-2027
– Rest of Africa CAPEX 2017-2027
5) The report provides market share and detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Well Intervention Services Market:
– Aker Solutions ASA
– Baker Hughes
– Basic Energy Services Inc
– Subsea 7 SA
– Cudd Energy Services
– Expro International Group Holdings Ltd
– FMC Technologies Inc
– Halliburton Co
– Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc
– Key Energy Services Inc.
– Lupatech S.A.
– Nabors Industries
– Schlumberger Ltd
– Superior Energy Services Inc.
– Trican Well Service Ltd
– Weatherford International Ltd
– Welltec International Aps
– ALS Oil & Gas
– Wright’s Well Control Services
This independent 198-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 135 tables and figures examining the Well Intervention market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure based on TYPE, APPLICATION and GEOGRAPHY from 2017-2027. This report will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Oil and Gas sector. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6