Global Top 20 Composites Companies 2013
Competitive Landscape Analysis for Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre & Aramid Fibre
There are numerous participants within the global composites industry and this report attempts to delineate the top companies operating within the composite industry. Often a company within the industry will focus on a specific role such as the designing of a composite structure, the manufacturing of composite components, the production of semi-finished products or the production of the raw materials necessary for composing and weaving of the desired composite fabrics. Visiongain calculates that the global composite market consisting of carbon fibre, glass fibre and aramid fibre reinforced plastics will reach a global market value of $53.3bn in 2013.
Companies specialising in the production of raw materials manufacture the required resins or fibres. This is an intensive chemical process and the companies are often very large chemical engineering groups. Companies using these raw materials in order to produce semi-finished materials are the next actors in the composites supply chain. They produce prepregs (pre-impregnated composite fibres) and woven fibres.
The designers and manufacturers of composite components are the next link in the supply chain. These designers and manufactures use semi-finished composites acquired from the previously mentioned stage to manufacture a variety of components for the specialist use within different industries. The aerospace, automotive and energy industries with high demand for composites tend to outsource their requirements and specifications of products to these manufactures and designers.
Why you should buy the Global Top 20 Composites Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis for Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre & Aramid Fibre
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the global top 20 composites companies
– The report comprises 140 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly qualitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 129 tables and charts analysing the global top 20 composites companies
• View composite company market share data to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– Market share of the global top 20 composite companies (total revenue, sector revenue, % market share)
– Market share of the global top 19 glass fibre composite companies (total revenue, sector revenue, % market share)
– Market share of the global top 15 carbon fibre composite companies (total revenue, sector revenue, % market share)
– Market share of the global top 5 aramid fibre composites companies (total revenue, sector revenue, % market share)
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
– Reinforced Plastics Industries
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities within the industry
• Understand the competitive landscape with individual profiles of the 20 leading composites companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Asahi Fibre Glass
– Braj Binani Group
– China Fibreglass Company
– Chongquing Polycomp International Corp
– Guardian Fibre Glass
– Johns Manville
– KCC Corporation
– Mitsubishi Rayon
– Nippon Sheet Glass
– Owens Corning
– Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
– Taishan Fibreglass
– Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
– Ten Cate
• SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the composites industry.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript of one of these exclusive interviews with Reinforced Plastics Industries is included within the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including a breakdown of the top global companies within the composites industry identifying strategic business opportunities.
How the Global Top 20 Composites Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis for Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre & Aramid Fibre
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the composite industry and leading companies within the market. You will discover technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where opportunities are likely and where the lucrative potential business prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analysis and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Top 20 Composites Companies 2013: Competitive Landscape Analysis for Glass Fibre, Carbon Fibre & Aramid Fibre
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6