Global Sports Medicine Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Application (Knees, Shoulders, Ankle and Foot, Back and Spine, Elbow and Wrist, Hip, Others), by Product (Body Reconstruction & Repair, Body Support & Recovery, Body Monitoring and Evaluation, Accessories), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Sports medicines are the medicines which are used for physical treatment and prevention of injuries which are cost by sports or exercise. The increasing sports activities across the globe are increasing the demand for the sports medicine to reduce the risk during the event or tournaments. The global sports medicine market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
Market Overview and Trends
• As per the sports injury Stanford children health statistics, every year in US, about 30 million kids and teenagers participate in some form of organized sports or outdoor activities and yearly, more than 3.5 million injuries occur in the US, which is increasing the demand for sports medicine.
• According to National Safety Council (NSC) data, exercise and use of exercise equipment in the U.S. had caused around 526,000 injuries during the year 2017. Additionally, the increasing number of people choosing sports as career as well as growing trend towards healthy lifestyle has demand for sports medicine over the coming years.
• Moreover, the increasing prevalence of chronic conditions such as cardiovascular diseases and obesity and awareness through various healthcare campaigns has encouraged individuals to adopt healthy lifestyle leading to escalated participation in sports activities.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Rising incidence of sports injuries
• Consistent innovation of new products and treatment modalities
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High Cost of Implants and Devices
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Knees Market, 2019-2029
• Shoulders Market, 2019-2029
• Ankle and Foot Market, 2019-2029
• Back and Spine Market, 2019-2029
• Elbow and Wrist Market, 2019-2029
• Hip Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
• Body Reconstruction & Repair Market, 2019-2029
• Body Support & Recovery Market, 2019-2029
• Body Monitoring and Evaluation Market, 2019-2029
• Accessories Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Middle East Market, 2019-2029
• Africa Market, 2019-2029
• The key players in the market are focusing on organic and inorganic strategies. For instance, the companies are focusing on partnership and acquisition for new product development and to strengthen their position in the market.
• In February 2017, Smith & Nephew PLC entered into an agreement with Leaf Healthcare, a California-based developer to offers a unique wireless patient monitoring system for injury prevention.
• The North America sports medicine market held more than 43.6% regional share of the global sports medicine industry in 2018. Moreover, increasing number of sports medical centers, increasing participation of people in sports and physical activity, increasing investment in development of sports medicines is expected to drive the North America sports medicine market during the forecast period
Major Market Players:
Arthrex, Inc,Smith & Nephew PLC ,DepuySynthes Companies, Stryker Corporation, Breg, Inc., Conmed Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., DJO Global, Inc., Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc., Wright Medical Group N.V., RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Performance Health International Limited, Bauerfeind AG, Medtronic PLC, KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. Kg., Tornier N.V., Otto Bock Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, GE Healthcare, Japan MDM, Inc., Ossur Corporate, Cramer Products, Inc.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org