Industries > Food and Drink > Global Seafood Processing Equipment Market Report 2019-2029
Global Seafood Processing Equipment Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Equipment Type (Scaling Equipment, Smoking, Curing & Filling Equipment, Slaughtering Equipment, Gutting Equipment, Skinning Equipment, Filleting Equipment and Deboning Equipment), Seafood Type (Fish, Crustaceans, and Mollusks), Product Type (Canned, Dried, Frozen, and Smoked), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Seafood processing equipment are used to handle, prepare, cook, store, and package all the edible fishes and other forms of aquatic life.
• Seafoods are rich in proteins and essential vitamins & minerals and low on fat.
• Seafood is one of the most highly perishable food products and hence they are preserved to reduce the rate of spoilage.
• Even the discarded seafood by-products are found to contain bioactive peptides, collagen, gelatin, and other compounds, which are used in other industries, such as, biomedical, food, and cosmetics industries.
Market Overview and Trends
• The early phases of fish processing include washing, degutting, salting, fermentation, drying, and smoking.
• The rise in adoption of fully automated technology equipment is likely to fuel the expansion of the seafood processing equipment market in the upcoming years.
• The innovation in rising efficiency of machine in terms of speed is expected to create opportunities for the manufacturers.
• The widespread availability of different fish species is driving the market growth.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The dietary shift of consumers towards food in rich protein is expected to drive the market growth.
• The rise in demand for packaged foods & processed products and increase in demand for food safety further drive the market growth.
• Growing disposable income of the population in developing nations is anticipated to propel market growth.
• The extracted high-protein feed ingredients from fish by-products can be utilized for animal feed processing further provide lucrative opportunities for market players.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The rising concern related to the use of additives in the seafood processing is likely to restrain the market growth.
• The allergies and diseases related to seafood in some people limits the market growth.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Seafood Processing equipment market is segmented on the equipment type, seafood type, product type, and geography.
• Scaling Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Smoking, Curing & Filling Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Slaughtering Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Gutting Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Skinning Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Filleting Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Deboning Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Other Equipment Market, 2019-2029
• Fish Market, 2019-2029
• Crustaceans Market, 2019-2029
• Mollusks Market, 2019-2029
• Other Seafood Market, 2019-2029
• Canned Market, 2019-2029
• Dried Market, 2019-2029
• Frozen Market, 2019-2029
• Smoked Market, 2019-2029
• Other Seafood Type Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• The seafood processing equipment manufacturers are adopting advanced technologies such as automation to improve efficiency whilst increasing the production and minimizing the manual errors caused in the production.
• The rise in the number of new entrants in the market has increased the competition.
Major Market Players:
Middleby Corporation, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, John Bean Technologies Corporation, Marel hf., The BAADER-Group, Uni-Food Technic A/S, Skaginn 3X, Arenco AB, Zhengda Food Machinery Co. Ltd., KROMA A/S, Charoen Pokphand Foods plc, Maruha Nichiro Corporation, Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd., Thai Union Frozen Products Public Company Limited, Mowi ASA, Leroy Seafood Group ASA, Nueva Pescanova Group, High Liner Foods Inc, Royal Greenland A/S, Clearwater Seafoods Incorporated, Lee Fishing Company, SEAC AB, Polar Systems Ltd., BIRO Manufacturing Company, and MTC Food Equipment, Inc.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com