Global Molded Plastics Market 2019-2029
Global Molded Plastics Market by Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polystyrene, Polyurethane), by Technology (Blow Molding, Injection Molding, Extrusion Molding, Rotational Molding, Thermoforming), by End User (Packaging, Automotive & Transportation, Construction & Infrastructure, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical, Electronics & Electrical), Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast
• Plastic is highly being used in many products these days. Molded plastics are prepared by injecting the molten liquid plastic into a mold and is then left for a certain time to cool and then harden to its desired consistency and get a required shape.
• Molded plastics are efficient and versatile to work with and can be used in a multitude of different ways such as molded designing tiny items with a tremendous amount of detail and refinement.
Market Overview and Trends
• Molded plastics have numerous desirable properties such as versatility, insulation, elasticity, high strength and low maintenance, which are highly essential for development of construction and automobile components.
• Recent developments in these sectors have forces the professionals to seek new ways to make the products more durable and efficient.
• Plastics such as polyvinyl chloride is used in development of insulation tapes, cables, and other construction materials.
• Also, polypropylene and polyethylene are used in manufacturing gas pipes, electrical conduits, windows, doors, drainage pipes, flooring tiles, and many other components.
• Moreover, certain advancements to polymers and injection molding technologies have added to widespread adoption of plastics in the healthcare industry.
• With the help of the molded plastics, medical industry manufacturers artificial joints, and handheld medical devices and instruments to reduce device weight, improve functionality and lower cost of the products.
• Recent research studies circling around innovative biobased polymers, improved processing techniques, and novel post-processing technologies are expanding the potential of plastics throughout the medical industry and focusing on improving potential of molded plastics market.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increasing demand for light weight material in the growing packaging and petrochemical industry
• Increasing use of plastic components in consumer electronics
• Increasing use of plastics in manufacturing household care products
• Growing consumption of molded plastics in the automotive industry.
• Advantages such as curtailing the product development time
• Reducing the development costs increases adoption of molded plastics across the globe.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Growing environmental concerns
• Fluctuation in raw material prices
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The molded plastics market is segmented on the type, technology, application, and geography.
• Polyethylene Market, 2019-2029
• Polypropylene Market, 2019-2029
• Polyvinyl Chloride Market, 2019-2029
• Polyethylene Terephthalate Market, 2019-2029
• Polystyrene Market, 2019-2029
• Polyurethane Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
• Blow Molding Market, 2019-2029
• Injection Molding Market, 2019-2029
• Extrusion Molding Market, 2019-2029
• Rotational Molding Market, 2019-2029
• Thermoforming Market, 2019-2029
• Packaging Market, 2019-2029
• Automotive & Transportation Market, 2019-2029
• Construction & Infrastructure Market, 2019-2029
• Agriculture Market, 2019-2029
• Pharmaceutical Market, 2019-2029
• Electronics & Electrical Market, 2019-2029
• Others Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• In order to gain a significant market share, the key players in this market mainly focus on expanding their production capacity and enhancing their product portfolio.
• Companies such as Borealis and Tulip Molded Plastics Corporation established new facilities that focuses on injection molding and engineered resin production.
• Moreover, mergers and acquisitions also help the companies to gain a competitive edge.
Major Market Players:
Exxon Mobil, LyondellBasell, DowDuPont, SABIC, INEOS, Solvay, Formosa Plastic, Chevron, Eastman, China Petroleum, and Reliance Industries.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6