Industries > Electronics > Global Intravascular Catheters Market Report 2019-2029
Global Intravascular Catheters Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product (Short PIVC Catheters, Integrated/Closed PIVC Catheters), by End User (Hospitals, Homecare, Clinics, Others), by Application (Oncology, Gastroenterology, Renal Disease, Infectious Diseases, Other Diseases), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Intravascular catheters are essential in present medical practice, mostly in intensive care units (ICUs). However, the majority of serious catheter-related infections are associated with central venous catheters (CVCs), especially those that are placed in patients in ICUs.
Market Overview and Trends
• The key vendors in the global intravascular catheters market are capitalizing on child healthcare programs in order to fetch increased returns.
• The intervascular catheters have a restraining factor associated with it such as these can also put patients at risk for local site infections, infectious complications, endocarditis, including catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSI), septic thrombophlebitis, and other metastatic infections.
• Intravascular catheters have become an important component in medical practices and is an importance component in the intensive care units (ICUs). This risk of morbidity and mortality presented by intravascular catheters has been a cause for concern within the healthcare industry, posing a challenge to market growth. However, technological advancements in the medical and healthcare market increases the growth of the market by eliminating the issues faced by the market.
• The changing marketing strategies of the key players in the intravascular catheters market have significantly improved and boost the growth of the market in the recent year.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increasing number of minimally invasive surgical procedures
• Technological advancements in imaging catheters
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Reuse of disposable diagnostic catheter
• Lack of skilled professionals
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Short PIVC catheters Market, 2019-2029
• Integrated/Closed PIVC catheters Market, 2019-2029
• Hospitals Market, 2019-2029
• Homecare Market, 2019-2029
• Clinics Market, 2019-2029
• Oncology Market, 2019-2029
• Gastroenterology Market, 2019-2029
• Other Diseases Market, 2019-2029
• Renal Disease Market, 2019-2029
• Infectious Diseases Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Middle East Market, 2019-2029
• Africa Market, 2019-2029
• The market players are also focusing on following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) with regard to product design and manufacturing.
• The global intravascular catheters market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period. The growing disorders such as infectious, oncological disorders, and renal diseases, and urological problems and rising inpatient and emergency room procedures are some of the key factors for the growth of the market. Additionally, Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share in intravascular catheters market in 2018 and is expected to be the fastest growing region in the market. Some of the key reasons present in Asia Pacific’s is a key factor for the growth of the market.
• In 2018, Infraredx, Inc., launched Makoto Intravascular Imaging System, and accompanying Dualpro Intravascular ultrasound and near-infrared spectroscopy (IVUS+NIRS) catheter in Japan, to increase the upgrade field of interventional cardiology.
Major Market Players:
C.R. Bard, Inc., Coloplast A/S, Getinge AB, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Smiths Medical, Edwards Life Sciences Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Cook Medical, McKesson Medical Surgical Inc., TERUMO CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG, St. Jude Medical, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, C. R. Bard, Inc., and meditech devices
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com