Industries > Aviation > Global In-Flight Entertainment & Communications (IFEC) Technologies Market 2013-2023
Global In-Flight Entertainment & Communications (IFEC) Technologies Market 2013-2023
At a time when many airlines are struggling financially, the market for in-flight entertainment and communications (IFEC) technologies is seeing a substantial level of activity as airlines compete to differentiate themselves. Larger legacy airlines continue to place orders for the latest IFEC systems which are increasingly being designed to maximise the passenger experience especially on long haul. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global In-Flight Entertainment and Communications (IFEC) Technologies Market in 2013 will reach $2.02bn.
Most of the activity in this IFEC market centres on in-seat installation rather than at the front of the cabin. The embedded hardware submarket will continue to account for the majority of sales during the forecast as it is the preferred choice for airlines. However what will really drive growth in the IFEC technologies market is the connectivity submarket. This is because more and more passengers are bringing PEDs on board aircraft and enquiring about its connectivity. Restrictions that prevent usage during take off and landing and existing connectivity capabilities mean that the submarket is still at a developmental stage.
But with plans in place by satellite providers to increase speeds and capacity by upgrading existing systems by launching new telecommunications systems, and with recent research suggesting little or no effect on cockpit avionics, these concerns will begin to diminish. In terms of regional markets, Visiongain expects that the vast majority of sales will come from developing markets where there is the most demand for twin-aisle aircraft. Whilst North America and Europe will loose some market share due to a reduction in sales, most production activity will remain there and mean that these regional markets sustain moderate growth.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with digEcor and with The Smart Tray International are included in the report. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all identifying strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the Global In-Flight Entertainment & Communications (IFEC) Technologies Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the IFEC technologies market prospects
– The report comprises 135 pages
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 118 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• Read exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing the analysis
– The Smart Tray International
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the submarkets with forecasts from 2013-2023
• Learn about the opportunities in leading regions with market forecasts between 2013-2023
– Asia Pacific
– Middle East
– North America
– South America
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Gogo Air
– Lufthansa Systems AG
– Panasonic Avionics
– Rockwell Collins
– The IMS Company
– Zodiac Aerospace
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the IFEC technologies market industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global In-Flight Entertainment & Communications (IFEC) Technologies Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the IFEC market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Global In-Flight Entertainment & Communications (IFEC) Technologies Market 2013-2023.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6