Global Hypertension Drugs Market 2019-2029
Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs), Angiotensin-converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors, Beta Blockers, Calcium Channel Blockers (CCBs), Diuretics, Fixed-dose Combinations (FDCs)
The global hypertension drugs market is estimated to have reached $24.7bn in 2018 and is expected to reach the market value of $19.3bn by 2029 with a CAGR of -2.3% from 2019 to 2029.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 146-page report you will receive 118 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 146-page report provides clear detailed insight into the hypertension drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Hypertension Drugs Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market forecasts from 2019-2029
• Revenue forecasts for the Hypertension Drugs by Class of Drug from 2019-2029:
• Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs): further broken down into revenue forecast of Atacand, Avapro, Diovan, Cozaar, Benicar, Entresto, Micardis, Azilva, Candesartan
• Angiotensin-converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitor: further broken down into revenue forecast of Tritace
• Beta-Blockers: further broken down into revenue forecast of Seloken/Toprol-XL, Coreg CR, Concor
• Calcium Channel Blockers (CCBs): further broken down into revenue forecast of Norvasc, Plendil, Adalat, Amlodin
• Fixed-dose Combinations (FDC): further broken down into revenue forecast of Azor, Tribenzor, Exforge, Tekturna HCT, others
• Revenue forecasts for the leading PAH drugs from 2019-2029:
• Revenue forecasts for the Hypertension Drugs by Regional and National Market from 2019-2029:
• Rest of Europe
• Rest of Asia
• South Africa
• Rest of the World
• Profiles and discussion on the leading companies of the hypertension drugs market:
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• Daiichi Sankyo
• Johnson & Johnson Company
• Merck & Co.
• Sanofi Aventis
• United Therapeutics
• Analysis of the Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the global hypertension drugs market
• Key Questions Answered by this Report:
• How is the Hypertension Drugs market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the Hypertension Drugs market dynamics?
• How will each of the submarkets grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2029?
• How will the market shares for each of the Hypertension Drugs submarkets develop from 2019 to 2029?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2019-2029?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2029 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2029?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• How will the industry sector evolve during the period between 2019 and 2029?
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Global Hypertension Drugs Market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Hypertension Drugs Market 2019-2029: Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers (ARBs), Angiotensin-converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors, Beta Blockers, Calcium Channel Blockers (CCBs), Diuretics, Fixed-dose Combinations (FDCs).
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help firstname.lastname@example.org