Industries > Automotive > Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Market 2013-2023
Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Market 2013-2023
The global market for hybrid electric vehicles from 2013 to 2023 is set to grow as consumers across the globe seek to lower their fuel expenditure and manufacturers are compelled by regulation to decrease vehicle CO2 emissions. Hybrid vehicles and their electric drivetrains will become more commonplace and consumers will become more familiar with the technology. As they do so vehicle manufacturers will need to find ways to profitably sell these new technologies. The internal combustion engine (ICE) will still be the dominant power source for vehicles but low emission ICEs, hybrid and electric vehicles will result in manufacturers taking a portfolio approach to vehicles.
Hybrid electric vehicles thus offer a solution to both economic and environmental challenges in the automotive sector. As a consequence Visiongain has determined that the total number of hybrid electric vehicle sales in the passenger car market in 2013 will reach 2.07 million.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and the report includes a full transcript of an exclusive interview with Toyota / Lexus GB Plc. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind macro-economic and industry developments, as well as identifying the technological issues. The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global and national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the hybrid market prospects.
• 124 pages
• Read an exclusive Visiongain interview from an industry specialist informing the analysis with expert opinion –
– Toyota / Lexus (GB) Plc.
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis.
– 71 tables, charts and graphs
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition.
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections (in units) and analysis of the hybrid market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the hybrid submarkets with market share forecasts from 2013-2023.
– Conventional ICE including stop/start
– Mild hybrid
– Full hybrid
– Plug in hybrids
• Learn about the opportunities in 12 leading regional hybrid markets with forecasts (in units) between 2013-2023.
– US Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Chinese Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Japanese Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– German Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– French Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– UK Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Italian Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Spanish Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Belgian Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Dutch Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Rest of Europe Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
– Rest of the World Hybrid Electric Vehicle Market 2013-2023
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 17 leading hybrid companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Daimler AG
– General Motors
– PSA Peugeot Citroen
– Suzuki Motor Corporation
– Tata Motors Limited
– Volkswagen Group
– Volvo Group
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the hybrid market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the hybrid industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automotive industry and market. You will discover hybrid market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential hybrid market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of the hybrid market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Global Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) Market 2013-2023.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6