Industries > Food and Drink > Global Hemp-based Food Market Report 2019-2029
Global Hemp-based Food Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product Type (Hemp Protein Powder, Hemp Seed Oil, Hulled Hemp Seed and Whole Hemp Seed), and Distribution Channel (Hyper/Supermarket, Independent Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Convenience Store), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Hemp-based food products aids the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.
• These products offer easy digestibility and are gluten and allergens free. Moreover, these products do not contain genetically modified organisms (GMO), lactose, phytoestrogen, and pesticides.
Market Overview and Trends
• Hemp-based food products have gained immense popularity due to growing popularity of vegan choices.
• They are rich source of omega-3 and omega-6, amino acids, and proteins.
• The demand for organic food and dietary products has increased the demand for hemp-based products.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The rise in awareness about the benefits of hemp is driving the market growth.
• The dietary shift towards healthy choices amongst the consumer base further supplements the market growth.
• The demand for products rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 has risen in the past few years, thereby increasing the demand for hemp-based products.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• The lack of harvesting and processing techniques hampers the hemp-based food market.
• Moreover, low yield of hemp as raw material limits the market growth.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Hemp-based Food Market is segmented on the product type, distribution channel, and geography.
• Hemp Protein Powder Market, 2019-2029
• Hemp Seed Oil Market, 2019-2029
• Hulled Hemp Seed Market, 2019-2029
• Whole Hemp Seed Market, 2019-2029
• Other Products Market, 2019-2029
• Hyper/Supermarket Market, 2019-2029
• Independent Retailers Market, 2019-2029
• Specialist Retailers Market, 2019-2029
• Convenience Store Market, 2019-2029
• Other Distribution Channel Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Legal and increased cultivation of hemp is the major focus of the market players.
• The companies are even investing heavily in R&D to increase the yield of hemp to meet the growing demands.
Major Market Players:
The Cool Hemp Company, Canada Hemp Foods, Agropro, Nutiva, Hempco, Healthy Brands Collective, Terra Tech Corp., Hempco, Manitoba Harvest, CBD Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Elixinol, Braham & Murray, Laguna Blends, Mettrum Originals, Jinzhou Qiaopai Biotech, Hemp Foods Australia, Canopy Growth, Compass Diversified Holdings, Naturally Splendid Enterprises, Parkland Industrial Hemp Growers Cooperative Ltd. (PIHG), Botanical Genetics, HempMeds Brasil, HempFlax B.V., Boring Hemp Company, and Plains Industrial Hemp Processing Ltd.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org