Industries > Food and Drink > Global Functional Chewing Gum Market Report 2019-2029
Global Functional Chewing Gum Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product (Nicotine Gum, Oral Health, Dietary Gum, and Lifestyle), by Distribution Channel (Online Channel and Offline Channel), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Functional chewing gum are the types of chewing gum which provides additional practical function along with the usual enjoyment provided by a traditional chewing gum as a confectionery product.
• Nicotine gums and chewing gums with oral health properties are the most popular functional chewing gum.
• Functional chewing gum for oral care helps in whitening teeth, preventing plaque, and gingivitis and improves breath.
• Smoking cessation therapy, the demand for slimming chewing gum, growing innovations, and demand for sugarless gum drives the functional chewing gum industry globally.
Market Overview and Trends
• Functional chewing gums are gaining popularity because of its health benefits.
• Consumers find it cheaper alternative to supplements, which increases their demand.
• Increase in use of natural ingredients in functional chewing gums propels the market growth.
• Anti-ageing, cholesterol lowering, acne treatment, menopause gum, cellulite treatment, and breast enlargements are some other benefits of medical chewing gums.
• Consumers consciousness about appearances in social gatherings is trending the demand for teeth whitening oral care products.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Growing health consciousness has increased consumer inclination towards functional chewing gums.
• Growing popularity of smoking cessation therapy has helped in the immense market growth.
• Beneficial effects on reducing anxiety & increasing alertness are other factors influencing the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Over-consumption of chewing gum leading to the health issues is degrading the market.
• Lack of regulations on the use of the chewing gums is also one of the restraining factors.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The global functional chewing gum market is segmented on the Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
• Nicotine Gum Market, 2019-2029
• Oral Health Market, 2019-2029
• Dietary Gum Market, 2019-2029
• Lifestyle Market, 2019-2029
Distribution Channel Type
• Online Channel Market, 2019-2029
• Offline Channel Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Manufacturers are competing in terms of product quality, new products and competitive pricing.
• Innovative chewing gums with functional benefits such as energy gums, tooth whitening gums, sleep gums, weight reducing gums, and focus gums are being manufactured to maintain their position in the market.
• Manufacturers are going with the trend to attract more consumers like sugarless gums, adding medicinal values, increasing the health benefits for customers.
Major Market Players:
Mars Incorporated, MONDELZ International Inc., Perfetti Van Melle, Lotte, The Hershey’s Company, Cloetta, Khloros, Lemon Pharma, Functional gums S.R.L, Ezaki Glico, Masterfoodah, Per Os Bio, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Project 7, SmartGum, Wugum, Ragolds, Think gum, Retrobrands USA LLC, Omega Pharma, GlaxoSmithKline, Cipla, Fazer, Fertin Pharma, and Wrigley Company.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org