Industries > Packaging > Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Packaging Market 2013-2023
Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Packaging Market 2013-2023
The rising disposable incomes in emerging markets are largely driving FMCG packaging market growth. As these emerging market middle class consumers increase in numbers, the demand for a variety of FMCG products is expected to expand. In the developed markets, while the FMCG and FMCG packaging markets are mature and saturated, some value growth is expected. As the consumers age in developed country economies, higher demand for convenient packaging products, such as easy-to-open features, is expected. More demand for healthcare FMCG products is also expected, benefiting healthcare FMCG packaging. As a consequence of these macro trends, Visiongain has determined that the value of the global FMCG packaging market in 2013 will reach $436.5bn.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and a full transcript from one of these exclusive interviews is included in the report from Chesapeake. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind contract and programme developments, as well as identifying the leading companies. The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Packaging Market 2013-2023
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the FMCG packaging market prospects
– The report comprises 166 pages
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing the analysis
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 155 tables, charts, and graphs
• View global market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the 6 FMCG packaging submarket by materials with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Rigid Plastic
– Flexible Plastic
• Learn about the prospects for each of the 5 FMCG packaging submarkets by end-use with forecasts from 2013-2023
– Personal care
• Learn about the opportunities in 15 leading national FMCG packaging markets with forecasts between 2013-2023
– South Korea
– Rest of the World (ROW)
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 24 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook.
– Amcor Ltd
– Aptar Group
– Ardagh Group
– Ball Corporation
– Bemis Company Inc
– Berry Plastics Corporation
– CCL Industries Inc.
– Chesapeake Corporation
– Crown Holdings Inc.
– DS Smith Plc
– Graham Packaging
– Huhtamaki Oyj
– MeadWestVaco Corporation
– Owens-Illinois Inc
– Reynolds Group Holdings
– Rexam Plc
– Sealed Air
– Sidel Group
– Silgan Holdings
– Sonoco Products Company
– Tetra Pak International
– Toyo Seikan Kaisha Ltd
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry and the prospects for established companies and new market entrants.
How the Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Packaging Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the FMCG packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of the FMCG packaging market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Packaging Market 2013-2023
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6