Industries > Food and Drink > Global Bromelain Market Report 2019-2029
Global Bromelain Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Application (Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Industrial, and Cosmetics), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Bromelain is a chemical compound extracted from the stem and fruit of pineapple.
• It has found application across various industries due to its health benefits and capabilities to digest proteins.
Market Overview and Trends
• Bromelain is most commonly used as meat tenderiser in the food and beverages industry.
• It is widely used in dietary supplements owing to its anti-inflammation and immunity boosting characteristics.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The shift towards the healthy lifestyle has increased the demand of dietary supplements and immunity enhancing products, thereby increasing the demand of bromelain.
• The easy accessibility of the product further drives the market growth.
• The rise in disposable income in the developing countries favours the bromelain market growth.
• Advancement in the extraction strategies further propels the market growth.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Bromelain is a natural enzyme is being used in pharmaceutical as well F&B industry. Hence, regulatory bodies have stringent regulations related to preservation and quality of such enzymes, which hampers the market growth.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The bromelain market is segmented on the application and geography.
• Food & Beverage Market, 2019-2029
• Healthcare Market, 2019-2029
• Industrial Market, 2019-2029
• Cosmetics Market, 2019-2029
• Other Application Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• Increased spending on R&D is favored by the companies for the production of high-quality bromelain.
• Key players are also focused on expanding their production capacities and taking any measures to achieve this, which includes, opening of new manufacturing facility and mergers and acquisitions.
Major Market Players:
Enzybel International S.A, Great Food Group of Companies, Hong Mao Biochemicals Co., Ltd., Nanning Pangbo Bioengineering Co., Ltd., 3W Botanical Extract Inc., Guangxi Nanning Javely Biological Products Co., Ltd., Enzyme Development Corporation, Xena Bio Herbals Pvt. Ltd., Enzyme Technology (PTY) Ltd., Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited, Nanning Doing-Higher Bio-Tech Co., Ltd., Changsha Natureway Co., Ltd., Biozym Gesellschaft für Enzymtechnologie mbh, Ursapharm Arzneimittel GmbH, Fooding Group Limited, Food State Company, Nutriteck, Krishna Enzytech Pvt. Ltd., Creative Enzymes, Beijing Be-Better Technology Co., Ltd., HealthyHey Foods LLP, Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd., Mitushi Biopharma, Plamed Green Science Group, and Calzyme Laboratories, Inc.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org