Industries > Pharma > Global Biologics Market, Industry and R&D: Forecasts 2015-2025
Global Biologics Market, Industry and R&D: Forecasts 2015-2025
Challenges and Opportunities from Rising Drug Demand and Biosimilar Competition
Biological Therapies – Discover Revenue Prospects Now, Benefiting Your Authority
Do you want to assess how high biological drug sales can go? Visiongain’s new analysis gives you those revenue forecasts to 2025 at overall world market, therapeutic class and national level. For biologics you discover data, opportunities, R&D and sales potentials.
Our updated report gives you multilevel revenue predictions for biotechnological drugs from 2015, helping you stay ahead. You also investigate trends, results, technologies and expected products, benefiting your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
With our study you also assess the influence of biosimilars and other emerging treatments on that lucrative, expanding pharma industry and market.
Read on, then, to explore the biologics market from 2015, also seeing predicted revenue.
Forecasts and other analysis show you where the best sales opportunities exist
Our new report shows revenue forecasting to 2025, business results, sales growth rates and market shares. There you explore quantitative and qualitative analyses, assessing sales potentials and R&D. You gain 57 tables and 33 charts, with original research and analysis.
That way you assess clinical, technological and commercial trends, results and potentials such as these issues:
• Why will the biologics market achieve revenue growth from 2015 to 2025, and what sales are possible from existing drugs and R&D?
• When will that industry achieve worldwide revenues over $300bn?
• What treatment classes give the most promise for developers, producers and sellers?
• Who are the best-placed companies in the biopharma industry?
• Where are the most important and promising regions for selling those treatments?
• How will biological drug producers serve regulators, doctors, patients and payers?
Opportunities in biologics to benefit drug developers, producers and marketers
In 2014 seven of the top ten best-selling drugs were biologics. Many opportunities remain for products based on proteins and related biopharma technologies. Our study lets you discover what segments are most likely to prosper, from 2015 to 2025, through forecasted sales.
Why struggle to find data and other information, losing time and missing out? Instead help your research, analyses, plans, proposals and presentations now. With Visiongain’s new investigation see how you can save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
Although no single study covers everything, the following sections show how our new investigation benefits your work.
Predictions for that world market and submarkets – see what sales growth is possible
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biologics, our study shows forecasts from 2015 to 2025 for 13 individual submarkets:
• Protein therapeutics, with sub-forecasting for insulin, other recombinant hormones, plasma and recombinant coagulating factors, interferons, enzyme replacement and other agents
• Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
• Fusion proteins
• Regenerative medicine, with sub-forecasting for stem cell treatment, tissue engineering and gene therapy
Our report gives sales potentials of those biopharmaceuticals. See there how you can benefit your plans, decisions, presentations and proposals, also helping your influence.
That new investigation also discusses what stimulates and restrains sales of biologics. You explore that industry, seeing what products can achieve the most success. Discover, from 2015, how pharmaceutical companies can gain from biologics.
Our study also divides its overall world forecast into geographical segments.
National markets for therapeutic proteins – where will highest sales and growth occur?
Our study predicts rising demand for biological drugs in developed and developing countries. Discover what sales results and expansion are possible from 2015.
The analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, United Kingdom (UK), Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
In our study you discover outlooks for improving treatment coverage and expanding revenues. You assess the biologic industry’s future – needs, developments, demands and opportunities.
Our work explores issues affecting biopharma companies, influencing their results.
Forces affecting the biological drugs industry – what shapes its present and future?
The new report discusses pressures, opportunities and other events affecting the biologics industry and market from 2015, including these influences:
• Achievements of leading drugs, including Rituxan, Humira, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, Tysabri, Lantus, Avastin, Lucentis, Herceptin and Erbitux
• Research and development, esp. potentials of recombinant DNA technology and emerging processes to benefit patients
• Needs and opportunities for developing biologics, including rising prevalence of cancers, autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders
• Data exclusivity and patent challenges for biopharmaceuticals
• New products, including Tresiba, Toujeo and Abasaglar
• Next-generation biologics and biobetters – explore competition, technological races and battles, including progress in drug delivery systems.
Our study also discusses other aspects of biologics, including these forces:
• Anti-cancer agents, erythropoietins, protease polymerase inhibitors, G-CSF and human growth hormones – investigate prospects for therapeutic classes
• Treatments for haemophilia, diabetes, anaemia, bleeding disorders, wet AMD, multiple sclerosis, arthritis and other chronic diseases – assess developments
• Pricing, reimbursement, clinical efficacy and other challenges – explore regulators’ and other healthcare payers’ demands for biologics, including biosimilars
• Interchangeable biological products versus biosimilars – find how the FDA differs from the EMA
• Collaborations, partnerships and networks shaping biopharma.
With our new analysis you assess that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. See what is happening. That way you explore what restricts and stimulates companies developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling biological medicines.
Companies and 2019 market value – what overall revenue potential?
From 2015, biological product launches hold great potential for investments, demand and sales. Our study predicts the world market for those drugs will reach $270bn in 2019, with strong revenue expansion from 2015 to 2025. See how high revenues can go.
With our study you assess what biotechnologies, products and companies hold most potential. Our analyses cover these organisations:
• Johnson & Johnson
• Novo Nordisk
• Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Merck & Co.
Our study also discusses these companies, among others:
• Eli Lilly
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
From 2015 there will arise many opportunities. Our work shows you commercial possibilities for biological drugs, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and succeed.
Ways Global Biologics Market, Industry and R&D: Forecasts 2015-2025 helps
In these five main ways, our new study benefits your research, analyses, decisions, proposals and presentations:
• Revenues to 2025 for biologics at overall world level – discover outlooks for development, production, marketing and sales
• 13 submarkets’ revenues to 2025 – investigate that industry’s segments at world level, finding the most lucrative and fast-rising product groups
• Forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess developed and developing countries for potential revenues
• Prospects for established competitors and rising companies – explore product portfolios, results, strategies, R&D and outlooks for success
• Analysis of what encourages and restrains biologic producers – investigate challenges, strengths and competition, helping you stay ahead and succeed.
That survey, by our in-house UK-based analysts, gives knowledge to benefit your work. Our study shows information you find nowhere else.
Independent analysis to benefit your authority on pharma biotechnology
Our report provides independent analysis. It gives competitive intelligence found only in our study, helping you assess commercial prospects.
With that investigation you are less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. Discover there how to benefit your searches, analyses, plans and decisions, also saving time and helping your influence. You assess, from 2015, potentials of biologics.
So explore the future of biopharmaceuticals. In our new study you find biologic data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. Stay ahead by getting that report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6