Industries > Automotive > Global Automotive Active Safety Systems Market 2013-2023
Global Automotive Active Safety Systems Market 2013-2023
ABS, ESC, ACC, TPMS, LDW, NVS, BSD, DM & Prospects for Self-Driving Cars
Advanced electronic systems are entering all aspects of modern vehicles, from connected navigation to advanced infotainment systems. In addition to the comfort and convenience resulting from these electronic advancements there are significant opportunities for improving safety as well. Vehicles safety systems have evolved from protecting drivers and passengers in the event of an accident to preventing accidents from happening altogether. As a consequence Visiongain has determined that the total value of the automotive active safety systems market in 2013 will reach $24.08bn.
The global automotive active safety systems market will see significant opportunities throughout the forecast period. An important driver is the development of the more affordable active safety systems which are becoming part of the standard equipment through consumer demand as well as government regulations.
More advanced and costly systems are also increasingly spreading down through the segments. These systems are generally first introduced into the upper premium segments. As the technology improves and the cost of production comes down the systems become optional extras on less expensive cars and so the trickle down effect continues.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with industry experts and the report includes a full transcript of an exclusive interview with Autoliv. As such, our reports have a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind macro-economic and industry developments, as well as identifying the significant technologies. The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global and national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 – all highlighting strategic business opportunities.
Why you should buy the Global Automotive Active Safety Systems Market 2013-2023: ABS, ESC, ACC, TPMS, LDW, NVS, BSD, DM & Prospects for Self-Driving Cars
• Stay ahead with this comprehensive analysis of the automotive active safety systems market prospects
– 152 pages
• Read an exclusive expert opinion interview from an industry specialist informing the analysis
• Get ahead by studying highly quantitative content that delivers solid conclusions benefiting your research and analysis
– 141 tables, charts, and graphs quantifying and forecasting the market
• View global automotive active safety systems market forecasts from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge one step ahead of the competition
– The report provides an analytical overview with detailed sales projections and analysis of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints.
• Keep informed about the potential for each of the 8 automotive active safety systems submarkets with individual forecasts from 2013-2023
– Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS)
– Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
– Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
– Tyre-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
– Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
– Night Vision System (NVS)
– Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
– Driver Monitoring (DM)
• Learn about the opportunities in 14 leading countries with automotive active safety systems market forecasts between 2013-2023
• Understand the competitive landscape with profiles of 21 leading companies examining their positioning, products, services, focus, strategies and outlook
– Continental AG
– Daimler AG
– Delphi Automotive PLC
– Fiat S.p.A.
– Ford Motor Company
– General Motors
– Honda Motor Company
– Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group
– PSA Peugeot Citroen
– Robert Bosch GmbH
– Takata Corporation
– Toyota Motor Corporation
– TRW Automotive
– Volkswagen AG
– Volvo Car Corporation
• Discover the qualitative analysis informing the market forecasts
– SWOT analysis of competitive factors: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats revealing what drives and restrains the industry.
How the Global Automotive Active Safety Systems Market 2013-2023: ABS, ESC, ACC, TPMS, LDW, NVS, BSD, DM & Prospects for Self-Driving Cars report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the automotive active safety systems market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and keep one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Global Automotive Active Safety Systems Market 2013-2023: ABS, ESC, ACC, TPMS, LDW, NVS, BSD, DM & Prospects for Self-Driving Cars
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6