Generic Drugs Market Forecast 2015-2025
Opportunities For Leading Companies
Generic Drugs – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the market for generic drugs heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market and related technologies? Visiongain’s new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2025, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our new 250 page report provides 158 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at world market, regional and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcript of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Dr Atholl Johnston, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology at Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, and Director of the Laboratory of Analytical Services International Ltd
• Mr Peter Sharott, Pharmaceutical Adviser – Cancer & Blood, NHS England
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for regional markets to 2025. Future trends within each region are examined.
• Asia Pacific
• Emerging markets
• Rest of the world
Our analyses show sustained growth in the generic drugs market, particularly in the Asia-Pacific where less regulatory pressures will catalyse successful market entry.
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 14 leading national markets to 2025. There are many commercial opportunities to exploit in both developed and developing countries.
• South Korea
• Rest of the World
There will be growth in established pharma markets and in developing countries. Our analyses show that emerging market economies such as Brazil, Mexico, and South Korea will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Various economic and regulatory factors globally will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Competition within the market for generic drugs has increased dramatically over the last 30 years. The introduction of the Drug Price Competition and Patent Term Restoration Act has played a crucial role in this increase.
Overall global revenue for generic medicines will reach $214.4bn in 2015, our report reveals. We predict strong revenue growth from 2015 to 2025. Rising demand for prescription drugs, expanding healthcare coverage, payers favouring generics and changes to prescribing will increase sales to 2025.
Our work shows you what products and organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 11 leading companies, including these:
• Fresenius Kabi
• Sun Pharma (Ranbaxy)
A company profile gives you the following information:
– Revenue forecast for generic drugs from 2015 to 2025
– Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
– Recent financial results
– Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead. What effects will improved regulatory processes have?
What issues will affect the generic drugs market?
Our new report lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. Our study discusses issues affecting generic drugs. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Improving clarity around regulatory processes
• Government support for generic drug manufacturers
• Pricing pressures created by government cost-cutting initiatives
• Safety and quality concerns in the manufacturing process
• Consolidation among pharmacies and healthcare payers
• The uncertainties around patent extensions and exclusivities
• Sceptical physicians and the negative consumer perception of generics
• The changing socio-economic conditions impacting generic drug demand
• Emerging markets expected to drive generics volume growth
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing technologies.
How the Generic Drugs Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary our 250 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2025 for the overall generic drugs market – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising areas for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecast to 2025 for leading regional markets – US, EU5, Emerging Markets and Asia-Pacific
• Revenue forecast to 2025 for 14 leading national markets – US, China, Japan, India, Germany, France, UK, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Italy, South Korea, Turkey, Spain and RoW
• Assess leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies, including recent activities and outlook for 11 leading companies, including Novartis (Sandoz), Teva, Aspen, and Sanofi
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities
• IP policy and other regulations – see what affects market access and entry
• Patent expiry – find prominent drug brands facing generic competition
• Trends of prescribers and healthcare payers – assess developments
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for generic drugs market. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6