Industries > Food and Drink > Food Security Technologies Market 2013-2023
Food Security Technologies Market 2013-2023
Agricultural Biotechnologies, Nanotechnologies, Machinery, Fertilisers, Irrigation & Chemical Tools
The food security technologies market has developed as a result of rising concerns about the food security issues around the world in the face of a constantly increasing global population. Visiongain has assessed that the value of the global food security technologies market in 2013 will reach $404.3bn.
Food security technologies can help to produce enough food for the global population and provide access to food to the people around the world. Visiongain predicts that the food security technologies market will continue growing throughout the forecasting period of 2013-2023. These technologies not only have to ensure a balance between food availability and safety requirements, but also to tackle the famine, seasonal or chronic under-nutrition, micro-nutrient deficiencies and nutrient-depleting illnesses, especially in the least developed countries of Africa and Asia.
The food security technologies market can be defined as a market where technologies such as agricultural biotechnologies, nanotechnologies, micro irrigation, fertilisers, chemical tools, and other technologies with applications to the food sector, are able to achieve a state when food systems operate such that all people, at all times, have physical and economic access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food to meet their dietary needs and food preferences for an active and healthy life.
Visiongain identifies in monetary terms the following submarkets of food security technologies: agricultural biotechnology, crop protection solutions (chemical tools); nanotechnologies; modern irrigation practices, fertilisers, mechanisation and other technologies. In the scope of this report, these 6 major submarkets are forecasted for the period of 2013-2023, and their leading national countries are analysed.
The main drivers of the food security technologies developments include a constantly rising population, and as a result, rising demand for food; land scarcity; environmental concerns; malnutrition and other illnesses associated with insufficient diets, especially in developing countries.
Why you should buy the Food Security Technologies Market 2013-2023: Agricultural Biotechnologies, Nanotechnologies, Machinery, Fertilisers, Irrigation & Chemical Tools
What is the future of the food security technologies market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, submarket, and regional level. Read on to discover the prospects for the food security technologies sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
We guarantee that you will receive the following information that will benefit you
• View global food security technologies market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market.
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 188 page report provides 170 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future food security technologies market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the food security technologies sector.
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the food security technologies sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organization can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Nilsy Desaint – Communications Manager at Green Biotechnology Europe (Europa Bio)
– Geoff Dodgson – Dow AgroSciences
• Discover sales predictions for the key food technology submarkets from 2013-2023
– What are the submarkets of the food security technologies industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
– Stay informed about the potential for each of these food security technologies submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023: These submarket forecasts are quantified at the global level and for each of the 7 regions shown below.
– Agricultural biotechnologies forecast 2013-2023
– Nanotechnologies forecast 2013-2023
– Micro irrigation forecast 2013-2023
– Fertilisers forecast 2013-2023
– Mechanisation forecast 2013-2023
– Chemical tools forecast 2013-2023
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional food security technologies markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for all natural food and drink companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 7 leading regional markets. These regional forecasts also include individual submarket forecasts for each of the submarkets shown above.
– North America forecast 2013-2023
– Latin America forecast 2013-2023
– Western Europe forecast 2013-2023
– Eastern Europe forecast 2013-2023
– Asia Pacific forecast 2013-2023
– Middle East and Africa forecast 2013-2023
– Oceania forecast 2013-2023
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) regarding the food security technologies market opportunity.
– Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing R&D in food security technologies by the leading companies
• Identify who the leading companies are in the food security technologies industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: see where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the food security technologies industry are strong, and from 2013 the sector holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors and rising companies. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading food security technologies companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook:
– Bayer CropScience AG
– Cetris USA
– Dow AgroSciences
– Makhteshim-Agan Industries
– Performance Plants
– DuPont Pioneer
– Syngenta AG
– Kraft Foods Inc
– H.J. Heinz
– Mahindra and Mahindra
– John Deere
– CF Industry Holdings
– Yara International
– Mosaic Company
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the food security technologies market
The Food Security Technologies Market 2013-2023: Agricultural Biotechnologies, Nanotechnologies, Machinery, Fertilisers, Irrigation & Chemical Tools report provides impartial food security technologies sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from two of these exclusive interviews with Dow AgroSciences and EuropaBIO are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2013-2023
How the Food Security Technologies Market 2013-2023: Agricultural Biotechnologies, Nanotechnologies, Machinery, Fertilisers, Irrigation & Chemical Tools report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the food security technologies market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Food Security Technologies Market 2013-2023: Agricultural Biotechnologies, Nanotechnologies, Machinery, Fertilisers, Irrigation & Chemical Tools. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6