East African Oil & Gas Market 2014-2024
Upstream & Midstream Spending in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan & Somalia
East Africa is fast becoming one of the world’s most interesting oil and gas hotspots. For many years the area was neglected by the world’s oil and gas industry, and even in Africa it was overshadowed by the rapid development in West Africa and the established markets in North Africa. However, with the discovery of both oil & gas reserves in the region over the past five years, opportunities are being created within a number of East African nations.
East Africa covers a territory roughly six times the size of the North Sea but fewer than 500 wells have been drilled in the region to date. The reserve estimates in the region have increased rapidly over the past few years and yet only a small percentage of the region has been properly explored. The market has changed too, as major international companies are becoming involved alongside smaller companies, thus indicating the industry’s confidence in East Africa’s immense potential.
Mozambique and Tanzania’s substantial offshore gas reserves and proximity to Asian demand centres offer the potential for LNG export by the end of the decade, while Uganda and Kenya present opportunities for commercial oil production even sooner. With a significant amount of seismic activity and exploratory drilling already taking place and plans for large midstream infrastructure projects, the East African oil & gas market will attract tens of billions of dollars of investment over the coming decade.
Visiongain has calculated that the East African oil & gas market will see capex of $3.66bn in 2014, including spending on both upstream exploration & development (E&D) and midstream infrastructure.
Why you should buy East African Oil & Gas Market 2014-2024: Upstream & Midstream Spending in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan & Somalia
What is the future of the oil & gas industry in East Africa? Which submarkets and countries will prosper over the next ten years? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive the following key information in this 183 page report :
• View East African capital expenditure forecasts, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed projections of capital expenditure in the East African oil & gas market as a whole, within each nation and within each submarket, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 110 tables, charts, and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects the East African oil & gas industry.
– You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the East African oil & gas industry will develop and which countries and submarkets stand to see most growth.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews.
– Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report and keep up to speed with what is happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the current situation and potential development of the oil & gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Premier Oil
• Discover capital expenditure forecasts for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the East African submarkets? How will these markets expand? In which countries and locations will each submarket see the greatest levels of growth and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the East African oil & gas submarkets with forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
– The Upstream Exploration & Development (E&D) Market Forecast 2014-2024
– The Midstream Market Forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national East African oil & gas markets – where are the greatest levels of Capex currently being spent and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
– Learn about the market potential for companies working in the East African oil & gas market, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market and submarket forecasts and analysis for national markets from 2014-2024. Each national market includes both upstream E&D and midstream ten year forecasts, as well as information on each oil & gas block and an assessment of future projects and prospects:
– Tanzanian Oil & Gas Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Mozambican Oil & Gas Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Ethiopian Oil & Gas Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Kenyan Oil & Gas Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– South Sudanese Oil & Gas Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Ethiopian Oil & Gas Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
– Somali (Including Somaliland and Puntland) Oil & Gas Market & Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
• See analysis of the leading 11 companies within the East African oil & gas market
– Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, with detailed profiles for each. Profiles contain details of the countries and blocks each company operates in within the East African region.
– Africa Oil
– BG Group
– Ophir Energy
– The report also contains details on all other companies in the East African market and the blocks they are involved in.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the East African oil & gas market
The East African Oil & Gas Market 2014-2024: Upstream & Midstream Spending in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan & Somalia report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript from an exclusive interview with Premier Oil is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the East African Oil & Gas Market 2014-2024: Upstream & Midstream Spending in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan & Somalia report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the East African oil & gas market and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the East African market. This is an extremely exciting area of the oil & gas industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2014-2024 in terms of capital expenditure for the East African market, as well as forecasts and analysis for the two submarkets: Upstream Exploration & Development (E&D) and Midstream. The report also includes market and submarket forecasts and analysis for 7 national markets within the region, in addition to profiles of the leading companies within the region. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the East African Oil & Gas Market 2014-2024: Upstream & Midstream Spending in Tanzania, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, South Sudan & Somalia report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6