Industries > Pharma > Drug Discovery Outsourcing: World Market Forecast 2014-2024
Drug Discovery Outsourcing: World Market Forecast 2014-2024
& Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Drug discovery outsourcing – discover trends and segments with highest revenue potential
What does the future hold for drug discovery outsourcing? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our new study is your guide to the potential of those pharmaceutical services. It lets you assess projected sales at world market, submarket and regional level to 2024. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
In our investigation you also see qualitative analyses, new R&D and business developments. Our 194 page report provides 152 tables, charts, and graphs. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Dr. Barbara Slusher, Professor of Neurology, Psychiatry, and Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins University and co-Founder and President, Academic Drug Discovery Consortium
– Dr. Mark Craighead, Director of Scientific Strategy, Redx Pharma
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of four outsourcing submarkets at world level to 2024:
• Chemical services
• Biological services
• Lead optimisation
• Lead identification and screening
With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You can win competitive advantages by understanding the trends, opportunities and challenges facing contract research organisations (CROs) in drug discovery.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market, especially rising demand in emerging countries – China, India and others. There are many opportunities for CRO service providers and pharma clients.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 12 national markets:
• South Korea
Emerging economies have large, highly educated workforces and competitive price regimes. Therefore countries like China and India continue to rapidly emerge as important outsourcing destinations for research and manufacturing.
Greater uptake of existing technology worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for that market area will reach $14.9bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what services and organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 13 leading companies, including these:
• Albany Molecular Research (AMRI)
• Charles River Laboratories
• Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
• WIL Research Laboratories
• WuXi AppTec
In general, a company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and collaborations.
• Drug discovery revenue forecasts to 2024
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect outsourced drug discovery?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting early-stage drug development. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing focus on biologic drugs continues to provide CROs with expansion opportunities
• Changing R&D models in the pharmaceutical industry
• Progress in target identification, validation, chemistry, biology and ADMET screening
• Emerging markets offering reprieve from the effects of cost pressures and declining R&D budgets
Also, you find coverage of these aspects:
• Regional expansion, competition and CRO consolidation
• Niche CROs and virtual pharmaceutical companies
• Technology transfer and intellectual property (IP)
• Competition from private-public partnerships
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Drug Discovery Outsourcing: World Market Forecast 2014-2024 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 194 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world drug discovery outsourcing market and 4 submarkets – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 13 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 12 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Korea and RoW.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for outsourced drug discovery. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here