Drug Discovery Outsourcing: World Market 2013-2023
How much revenue can drug discovery outsourcing generate? Our new report shows you
See what the future holds for outsourcing early-stage drug development. There is rising demand for those services. Visiongain's updated report gives you revenue predictions to 2023, showing you data, trends, opportunities and commercial prospects.
Our study is your guide to the potential of those pharmaceutical services. That analysis lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. You see outlooks for the outsourced drug discovery industry and market and its participants.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you find growth opportunities
In our report you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business news, outlooks and developmental trends (R&D). You receive 64 tables, 46 charts and two research interviews.
We show where sales growth can occur. You investigate the most lucrative areas of that contract research segment, assessing industry trends, dynamics and outlooks. Its technologies hold great promise for service providers and the pharma industry.
You can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research and analyses. The following sections show what you find in our new study.
You see prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting of four outsourcing submarkets at world level. We show data from 2011 to 2023:
• Chemical services
• Biological services
• Lead optimisation
• Lead identification and screening.
With our investigation you gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what's likely to achieve the most success.
You can win competitive advantages by understanding the trends, opportunities and challenges facing contract research organisations (CROs) in drug discovery.
Our work also breaks the overall world forecast into leading national markets.
What are the prospects in leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide will influence the market, especially rising demand in emerging countries – China, India and others. There are many opportunities for CRO service providers and pharma clients.
In our study you find individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
See what's likely to happen. There will be high growth in established markets and developing countries – especially to 2017 – our analyses show. You find areas with highest potential. Also, you investigate reasons for revenue growth.
What issues will affect outsourced drug discovery?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting early-stage drug development from 2012 onwards:
• Progress in target identification, validation, chemistry, biology and ADMET screening
• Cost reductions, outsourcing efficiency and improved turnaround times
• Strategic partnering and differentiation of research activities provision
• Biologics, biosimilars and orphan drug development.
Also, you find coverage of these aspects:
• Regional expansion, competition and CRO consolidation
• Niche CROs and virtual pharmaceutical companies
• Technology transfer and intellectual property (IP)
• Competition from public-private partnerships
• Technological developments – instruments, biomarkers, genomics and proteomics.
See what the future holds. You investigate technological, commercial, economic and political matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
Leading companies and market value in 2015
What will happen next? Overall world revenue for that market area will reach $16.6bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2012 to 2023.
Our study gives you analyses of these CROs:
• Charles River Laboratories
We also give profiles of these service vendors, and discuss other companies too:
• Albany Molecular Research
• WIL Research Laboratories
• WuXi AppTec.
Also, you see interviews with two companies. You see what's happening. This decade, many opportunities will arise – our report shows you the commercial possibilities.
Seven ways Drug Discovery Outsourcing: World Market 2013-2023 helps you
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge on the topic:
• Forecasted revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and 4 submarkets – you discover the industry's future prospects
• Market forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India and China – you see national sales outlooks
• Profiles of 13 leading companies – you hear about CROs' activities, recent results, strategies and outlooks
• Opinions on the sector – you read our interviews with leaders in industry
• Competition and opportunities influencing sales – you see what affects the future
• Discussions of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – you assess trends, drivers and restraints
• Prospects for established organisations and those seeking to enter the sector – you see factors and outlooks for success.
Benefit from our analyses, gaining information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis from our primary and secondary research. You receive business intelligence found only in our study, seeing where prospects are lucrative and growth is likely.
With our report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, saving you time and getting you recognition for commercial insight.
You find prospects to 2023 for drug discovery services by ordering now
Visiongain's study is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for outsourced drug development. You find data, trends and predictions. Please ask for our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here