Industries > Food and Drink > Digitized Solutions in Food Traceability Technologies Market Forecast 2014-2024
Digitized Solutions in Food Traceability Technologies Market Forecast 2014-2024
Opportunities for Mobile Devices & Cloud Computing
What does the future hold for digitized solutions within the food traceability technologies market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 149 page report provides 76 tables, figures and charts covering 28 distinct submarket segments. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and PEST), company profiles and commercial developments. Read full transcripts of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Fixmo, Tyler Lessard, Chief Product and Marketing Officer
– Top 10 Produce LLC, John Bailey, Executive Director
– AirClic, Pol Sweeney, Chief Technical Officer
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see individual revenue forecasting of 4 major end-use submarkets to 2024:
• Meat Products
• Sea Products
• Fruit and Vegetables
• Other products
These submarkets are quantified and forecast at the global level and also for each of the 7 individual regions shown below. Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions.
Prospects for leading countries are shown to 2024
Events and progress worldwide will influence the digitized food traceability technologies market. Our investigation gives you multi-level business research and analysis with sales forecasts. You see how the industry and market can perform from 2014 to 2024.
These regional forecasts also include individual end use submarket forecasts for each of the 4 submarkets shown above.
• North America
• Latin America
• Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
• Middle East and Africa
• Asia Pacific
The decreasing costs and the increasing effectiveness of new digitized, cloud-based traceability systems will fuel growth throughout the forecast period of this report. Greater uptake of existing products worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for digitized food traceability technologies will reach $3.57bn in 2014. Consumer desire for transparency and access to data by consumers through the use of digitized technologies will stimulate investments.
Our work profiles leading companies, assessing their technologies and products. You will see which technologies and organisations hold greatest potential.
In particular, we profile these leading 17 organisations:
• Advanced Traceability Solutions
• AFS Technologies
• Automation Associates
• Bar Code Integrators
• N2N Global
• ProWare Services
• Sparta Systems
• Top 10 Produce
• Verify Traceability
• Zetes Industries
Discover capabilities, progress and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues affect the digitized food traceability technologies market?
Our study lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing consumer interest for transparency
• Increasing government support for traceability initiatives
• Increased access to global markets for smaller food producers in developing regions
• Currently expensive technologies
• Lack of uniformity and standardisation
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations developing new products.
How the Digitized Solutions in Food Traceability Technologies Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Mobile Devices & Cloud Computing report helps you
In summary, our 149 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world digitized food traceability technologies market and 4 end use submarkets – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assess 17 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for 7 regional markets and also 4 individual end use submarkets within each region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Oceania.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing four interviews with leading authorities
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the digitized food traceability technologies market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed on business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the digitised food traceability technologies market. You will find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here