Diabetes Treatments: World Drug Market 2013-2023
How to find trends, opportunities and revenue prospects in treating diabetes
Where's the diabetic treatments market heading? How are those products performing? Visiongain's updated report gives you forecasted revenues there to 2023 and also explains R&D trends, outlooks and commercial opportunities.
Our study lets you assess sales data and predictions for the world antidiabetic medicines market, therapeutic submarkets, products and national markets. Those analyses show you that pharmaceutical field's most promising and lucrative segments.
Established and emerging diabetes-treating drugs have potential. Read on to scan features of their industry, find what drives it, and see what its future market could be worth.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you understand the diabetes drugs market
Our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. It lets you discover quantitative and qualitative analysis, business outlooks and developments (R&D). You also gain 64 tables, 69 charts and two research interviews.
Do you want to find sales potential? With our analysis you can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions. There you assess trends, innovations and opportunities for treating diabetes. You see what's happening, discovering possibilities.
There's rising need worldwide for drugs to treat human diabetes. For those agents, our work helps you find business areas that can prosper most, reducing the risk of your missing out.
The following sections show how you benefit from the new study.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for treating diabetes, that work shows individual forecasts to 2023 for seven submarkets:
• Human insulins and analogues
• Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors
• DPP-4 inhibitors
• Thiazolidinediones (glitazones).
Our report helps you identify potential and find opportunities there.
See prospects for manufacturers of novel drugs, generics and biosimilars, including follow-on and next-generation products.
Also, our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. In addition, it lets you see what products are likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for 25 leading drugs
How will leading antidiabetic agents perform to 2023 at world level? Our study forecasts individual sales of 25 products, including these brands:
There you discover how high sales can go, from 2013, finding drugs and years with highest predicted revenues and growth. Also you compare competitors. You see what's happening, then, understanding trends, competition, challenges and opportunities.
Our report also divides its overall world revenue forecast into main geographical markets.
What prospects for leading regions and countries?
In developed and developing countries – especially India and China – there remain many opportunities for developing, manufacturing and selling diabetes treatments. There you see outlooks for producers and sellers of antidiabetic medicines.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC).
There you discover progress and outlooks. That way you assess the industry's future – hear about developments and find their significance.
Our forecasting shows revenue growth will occur in established pharma markets and in developing countries. In particular, product launches from 2013 to 2023 will change prescribing of antidiabetics and the commercial landscape for those medicines. See how.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D – the pipeline for new drugs treating diabetes? In our study you see developmental trends for antidiabetic agents:
• Human insulins and analogues
• DPP-4 inhibitors
• Glucagon-like peptide (GLP)-1 agonists
• Sodium glucose co-transporter (SGLT)-2 inhibitors.
Discover progress. You assess innovations, hearing about developments and finding their significance.
See, then, what the future holds. For large companies and specialty pharma firms there exist many opportunities. Our study explains, discussing many issues.
What affects the antidiabetics sector?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these developments:
• Rising disease incidence and prevalence, including trends for obesity
• Demand for therapies in developing countries, esp. China
• Insulin analogues and other biotechnological advances
• Biosimilar insulins – changing patterns in competition
• Combination therapies for diabetes
• New drug delivery methods for insulins.
The work also discusses these and other aspects of diabetes treatments:
• Improvements to healthcare in developing countries
• R&D progress – potential to improve therapy
• Product safety – e.g. cardiovascular risk – and regulatory affairs
• Disease awareness affecting levels of diagnosis
• Reimbursement for the medicines – issues for payers
• Competition from generic drugs – threats and opportunities
• Secondary uses for antidiabetic medicines.
That way, you explore technological, economic, social and political (STEP) questions, assessing outlooks for that area of business.
Also, you analyse the diabetes treatment industry's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). See, then, what the future holds.
Leading companies and 2017 market value
What happens next? Our study predicts the world market for antidiabetic drugs will reach $55.3bn overall in 2017 – with strong growth – and expand further to 2023. See how high revenues can go.
The analyses also show you what products and organisations hold greatest potential. Our work explores companies, including these:
• Novo Nordisk
• Eli Lilly
• Merck & Co.
From 2013, the antidiabetic drugs market holds great promise to benefit patients, payers and companies. There will arise many technological and commercial opportunities. Our work predicts and explains them, helping you stay ahead.
Ten ways Diabetes Treatments: World Drug Market 2013-2023 helps you
To sum up, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the world market for antidiabetic drugs – discover that industry's overall sales prospects
• Revenues to 2023 for 7 world-level submarkets – investigate the potential of that industry's components, finding the most promising areas for investments and revenues
• Revenues to 2023 for 25 leading products – find sales outlooks for top brands, seeing how they can compete and succeed
• Forecasts to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India and China – see national sales potentials, finding the best regions for revenues and growth
• Review of R&D for treating diabetes – investigate progress in its research areas, finding technological and medical possibilities
• Discussions and data for leading companies – hear about participants' strategies, capabilities, results and outlooks
• Interviews with authorities in that field – discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Competition and opportunities – see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established competitors and firms seeking to enter the sector -explore needs, practices and outlooks for future success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. There you receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where technological and financial prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting you recognition for technological and commercial insight.
Ordering now lets you discover predictions to 2023 for diabetes trends and revenues
Our report is for everyone needing analysis of the industry and market for treating diabetes and related metabolic disorders. There you find data, trends, opportunities and predictions. Please order that report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here