Dermatological Drugs Market Forecast 2014-2024
Future Prospects for Leading Companies
Dermatological drugs – new study showing you trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where’s the dermatological drugs market heading? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 272-page report provides 169 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and national level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing pharma market.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of four exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Mr Peter R. Culpepper, CFO/COO, Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
• Dr. Mike Bastian, Business Development Manager, Birken AG, Niefern-Öschelbronn, Germany
• Dr Steven Feldman, Director of the Phototherapy Treatment Center, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA
• Professor Hermann Lübbert, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, Biofrontera AG, Leverkusen, Germany
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2024 for these five submarkets:
• Skin infection drugs
• Other treatments.
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading drugs perform to 2024 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of 28 products, including these brands:
Discover how high revenues can go. You will see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
Our analysis also breaks the main world forecast into geographical markets.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you discover individual revenue forecasts for 12 national markets to 2024:
• Rest of the World
There will be growth in established pharma markets and in developing countries. Our analyses show that India, Brazil, China and Mexico, in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2024. Developments worldwide in product approval and pricing will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for dermatological drugs will reach $24.1bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict steady revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Rising demand for dermatological drugs, expanding healthcare coverage, the success of biological drugs and antibacterial drug resistance will increase sales to 2024.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 6 leading companies, including these:
• Johnson & Johnson
• LEO Pharma
A company profile gives you the following information:
• Revenue forecast for dermatological drugs from 2014 to 2024
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Research and development – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D – the pipeline for new drugs? You will see trends for these areas:
• Skin infection drugs
• Other progress in dermatology.
Our study also discusses these agents and technologies, among others:
• Drug delivery
• Oral drug candidates
• Novel small molecules
• Photodynamic therapy.
Dermatology holds strong, promising R&D. Novel compounds and new formulations with high safety, efficacy and affordability are in great demand. Our work explains, discussing many issues.
What issues will affect the dermatological drugs industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the dermatological drugs market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Increasing demand for dermatological drugs due to demographic trends
• A strong R&D pipeline
• Patent expiry and generic competition
• Growth areas such as skin infections, onychomycosis and melanoma
• Advances in topical drug delivery
• Personalised dermatology and genomics
• Pricing and reimbursement issues
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Dermatological Drugs: World Market Prospects 2014-2024 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report helps you
In summary, our 272-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecast to 2024 for the world dermatological drugs market and 4 product categories (therapeutic classes) market – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Revenue forecasts to 2024 for the leading 12 national markets – US, Japan, China, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, India, Brazil, Russia, Mexico and Rest of the World
• Assessment of 6 leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies including revenue forecasts for dermatological drugs to 2024
• Predicted revenues of 28 leading drugs to 2024 – see potentials of top products
• Review of R&D pipelines – investigate developmental trends and progress
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the dermatological drugs market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view sample pages of this report click here