Industries > Energy > Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater Exploration & Production (E&P) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater Exploration & Production (E&P) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Top Companies with Seismic, Drilling, Subsea & FPS Technologies
The global market for deepwater & ultra deepwater E&P spending is set to reach $66.25bn in 2014, with spending in the seismic, drilling, subsea and FPS submarkets all promising strong growth prospects. Although some delay has been recognised in the market as project costs continue to escalate, and financing has become more challenging, the overriding demand for increased oil & gas production is set to prevail. As such, growth in the deepwater & ultra deepwater E&P market is expected to provide opportunities on a global scale, with increased spending in the established markets of the Golden Triangle and the North Sea, as well as emerging markets such as East Africa and Asia Pacific.
This new report from Visiongain is a fresh market assessment of the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P sector based upon the latest information. This new report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, regional submarket forecasts, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater Exploration & Production (E&P) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects forTop Companies with Seismic, Drilling, Subsea & FPS Technologies
What is the future of the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 247 page report delivers:
• View global Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed spending projections for the market and commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• 235 tables, charts, and graphs analysing the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P market prospects
– Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Resources for the Future
• Discover spending predictions for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024:
– Seismic forecast 2014-2024
– Drilling forecast 2014-2024
– Subsea Hardware forecast 2014-2024
– FPS forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P markets – where will the highest spending opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P companies in the developed and developing regions, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 7 leading regional markets:
– South American Forecast 2014-2024
– Gulf of Mexico Forecast 2014-2024
– West African Forecast 2014-2024
– East African Forecast 2014-2024
– Asia Pacific Forecast 2014-2024
– European Forecast 2014-2024
– The Rest of the World Forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues influencing the technological advances in the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
– Regime instability
– Regulatory risk
– State support and government control
– Territorial disputes
– Financing, oil prices and costs
– Reserve potential
– Ecological damage
– Public opposition
– Energy security
– Skills and experience
– Supply chains and technological developments
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies. See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 21 leading Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P companies examining their positioning, capabilities, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook.
– Aker Solutions
– Diamond Offshore Drilling
– Ensco Plc
– FMC Technologies
– Noble Corp Plc
– SBM Offshore
– Seabird Exploration
– Seadrill Ltd
– Subsea 7
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P market
The Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater Exploration & Production (E&P) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects forTop Companies with Seismic, Drilling, Subsea & FPS Technologies report provides impartial Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Saipem, Resources for the Future and GETECH are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater Exploration & Production (E&P) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects forTop Companies with Seismic, Drilling, Subsea & FPS Technologies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater E&P market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion, providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected project and field developments.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Deepwater & Ultra Deepwater Exploration & Production (E&P) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects forTop Companies with Seismic, Drilling, Subsea & FPS Technologies
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6