Cosmetics Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024
Which Leading Companies Will Succeed in the Future?
Cosmetics Packaging – discover trends and segments with the highest revenue potential
What does the future hold for the cosmetics packaging market? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2024, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 196 page report provides 133 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialist informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Becky Donner, VP Design & Market, TricorBraun; and Joe Mazzili, Sales Director, Europe, TricorBraun
– Jackie Mantle, Managing Director, Europe, HCP Packaging UK Ltd.
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of 7 major end-use consuming sectors to 2024:
• Cosmetics packaging for hair care
• Cosmetics packaging for facial skin care
• Cosmetics packaging for other skin care
• Cosmetics packaging for colour cosmetics
• Cosmetics packaging for fragrances
• Cosmetics packaging for nail care
• Cosmetics packaging for other cosmetics
Additionally our new study provides individual analysis and forecasts of the leading submarkets by material to 2024:
• Rigid plastic cosmetics packaging
• Flexible plastic cosmetics packaging
• Glass cosmetics packaging
• Metal cosmetics packaging
• Paper/board cosmetics packaging
With our new investigation you will gain business research and analysis with individual sales predictions and discussions. You will find analysis of competition, as well as commercial drivers and restraints. See what is likely to achieve the most success.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Events and progress worldwide will influence the market.
In our study you will find individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 10 leading regional and national markets:
• North America
• United Kingdom
Many opportunities exist within the cosmetics packaging market. Greater uptake of existing technology and materials worldwide will also stimulate the industry and market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for the cosmetics packaging market will reach $25.83bn in 2014, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth from 2014 to 2024. Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 17 leading companies, including these:
• Aptar Beauty and Home
• Covit Luxe Technology
• Crown Holdings
• Fusion Packaging
• HCP Packaging
• HCT Packaging
• Ileos Group
• MeadWestVaco Corporation
• RPC Group
• Texen SAS
• Zignago Vetro Group
In general, a company profile gives you the following information
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and collaborations.
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the cosmetics packaging market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the cosmetics packaging market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
• Trend towards natural and organic cosmetics
• Expanding male grooming segment
• Rising metal prices
• Rising middle class in emerging markets
• Environmental sustainability issues with regards to the recyclability of the packaging material
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Cosmetics Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024 Which Leading Companies Will Succeed in the Future? report helps you
In summary, our 196 page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues forecasts to 2024 for the overall world cosmetics packaging market, 7 end-use consuming sectors and 5 submarkets by material – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
• Assessment of 17 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2024 for the leading 10 national and regional markets – North America, Brazil, Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Japan, China, India, Russia and RoW
• Investigation of competition and opportunities influencing sales
• Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the cosmetics packaging market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how our study could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also discover how you can save time and get recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the cosmetics packaging market. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To see sample pages of this report please click here