Industries > Automotive > Commercial Natural Gas Vehicles (C-NGV) Market 2014-2024
Commercial Natural Gas Vehicles (C-NGV) Market 2014-2024
Prospects for Top Companies with LNG & CNG Trucks, Vans, Buses & Coaches
In 2014, the market for Commercial NGV is still in its infancy despite the increase of vehicle population especially during 2009 to 2013. The C-NGV market is currently characterised by a high level of concentration in a small number of countries, low penetration in the major automotive markets and limited supply of NGV models. The latter is mainly due to the significant upfront purchase cost in comparison with ‘’standard-fuelled’’ vehicles and due to the relatively high cost of conversion.
However, the market represents high potential and it is expected to record significnat growth in the second period of the forecast as investment in new CNG and LNG stations will help overcome the lack of a sufficient fuelling infrastructure and capitalise on the beneficial NG-to-gasoline price ratio. Additionally, the increased NGV model supply by OEMs will enable both reduction in the conversion cost and enhanced NGV ownership especially in the Heavy-Duty Truck segment. Visiongain’s analysis indicates that the global Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) Sales will reach 1.1 million in 2014.
Why you should buy the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicles (C-NGV) Market 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with LNG & CNG Trucks, Vans, Buses & Coaches report
What is the future of the Commercial -NGV Market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 126 page report delivers:
• View the Commercial NGV Market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, regional market shares and market shares for submarkets
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our report provides 156 tables, charts and graphs.
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future developments of the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle Market 2014-2024
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle sector
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle market’? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Commercial NGV submarkets with individual analysis for 2014-2024.
• By type of Natural Gas:
• By type of Commercial Vehicle:
– Buses & Coaches
• By type of Natural Gas equipment installation:
– Aftermarket NG Fitment
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle. Discover what the present outlook for business is. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle Market
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 6 leading Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle companies examining their positioning, capabilities, R&D activity, services, focus, J&V activity
– Cummins Westport
– Daimler Trucks
– General Motors Co
– MAN Trucks & Buses
– Volvo Trucks
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicle Market 2014-2024
The Commercial Natural Gas Vehicles (C-NGV) Market 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with LNG & CNG Trucks, Vans, Buses & Coaches provides impartial NGV sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicles (C-NGV) Market 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with LNG & CNG Trucks, Vans, Buses & Coaches report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Commercial NGV Market. You will discover market sizes, market forecasts, market shares for each submarket, sales, technological trends, and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover revenues and market shares for 2014 at the global, submarket, and individual company level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Commercial NGV Market and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Commercial Natural Gas Vehicles (C-NGV) Market 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies with LNG & CNG Trucks, Vans, Buses & Coaches. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6