Industries > Food and Drink > Cold Chain Monitoring Market Report 2019-2029
Cold Chain Monitoring Market Report 2019-2029
Forecasts by System (Hardware, Software), by Application (Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Chemicals), by Solution (Storage, Transportation) PLUS Profiles of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global cold chain monitoring market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period. Some of the key factors driving the market include the increasing demand for high quality food products, rising government initiatives, rise in disposable income, and increase in refrigerated warehouses. However, concerns and issues regarding the installation and monitoring and high implementation cost of cold chain monitoring systems may pose as market restraints. The cold chain monitoring market can be segmented based on component, application, logistics, and region. Factors such as growth in pharmaceutical and food industry, technological advancements such as development of radiofrequency identification technology, and advancement in software for cold chain monitoring are expected to fuel the market growth. Based on system, hardware segment is anticipated to contribute the largest share of revenue owing to its vast applications in food and pharmaceutical industry. These systems are used in monitoring cold chains for medicines, fruits & vegetables, poultry, seafood, dairy, and other processed food. The aforementioned factors are driving the growth of the market.
The Cold chain monitoring Market Forecast 2019-2029 responds to your need for definitive market data
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
The 293 page report provides clear, detailed insight into the global Cold chain monitoring market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
Also in this report are project tables covering over 50 leading current and future projects by System, Application, Solution, and Region.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today, you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
– 249 tables, charts and graphs are analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Cold chain monitoring market.
– Global Cold chain monitoring market forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029.
– Cold chain monitoring market provides CAPEX and CAPACITY forecasts and analysis from 2019-2029 for three submarkets:
Cold chain monitoring Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by System
– Hardware Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Software Forecast 2019 – 2029
Cold chain monitoring Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Application
– Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Food & Beverages Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Chemicals Forecast 2019 – 2029
Cold chain monitoring Market Forecasts and Analysis from 2019-2029 by Solution
– Storage Forecast 2019 – 2029
– Transportation Forecast 2019 – 2029
Regional Cold chain monitoring market forecasts from 2019-2029 with drivers and restraints for the countries including:
Regional market shares in the Cold chain monitoring market 2019
– Company profiles for the leading Cold chain monitoring companies
– COMET SYSTEM s.r.o.
– Berlinger & Co.
– Monnit Corporation
– Interstate Warehousing, Inc.
– Partner Logistics Maven Systems Pvt. Ltd.
– KERBERUS INGENIERÍA SAS
– NXP Semiconductors N.V.
– NEC Corporation
– SAFETRACES, Inc.
– SAVI Technology Inc.
– AgroFresh Solutions, Inc.
– Americold Logistics, LLC
– Klinge Corporation Daikin Industries, Ltd.
– Zest Labs Inc. (Ecoark Holdings)
– Elpro Buchs AG
– Lingege Logistics Holdings, Inc.
– Smart Sense AstRoNA Biotechnologies
– Sensitech, Inc.
– Orbcomm Inc.
– Controlant EHF
– SecureRF Corporation
– Infratab Inc.
– Nimble Wireless
– Tagbox Solutions
– Verigo FreshSurety
– Whitesmith (Qold)
– Remote Signals
– Insignia Technologies
– Lab Sensor Solutions
– Cool-Tel (from Eseye)
– Sensor Monitoring and Remote Technologies Pty Ltd
– MeshWorks Wireless Ltd.
– Arkub (Arkubserver)
– Cold Chain Technologies
– Haier Biomedical
– LogTag Recorders Ltd.
– Nietzsche Enterprise
– The IMC Group Ltd.
– vTrack Cold Chain Monitoring
– ZEDA Instruments
– Swire Cold Storage Limited
– Solidus Logistics
– Itochu Logistics (China) Co. Ltd.
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
How will you benefit from this report?
– Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
– Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
– Learn how to exploit new technological trends
– Realise your company’s full potential within the market
– Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
– Anyone with involvement in the Cold chain monitoring
– Cold chain monitoring market analysts
– Cold chain monitoring investors
– Business, marketing
– Competitive intelligence manager
– Strategic marketing
– Business intelligence
– Competitive intelligence analyst
– Marketing manager
– Marketing executive
– Marketing consultant
– Business development manager
– Strategy director
– Strategic affairs
– Strategic development
– Business Solutions manager
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Cold Chain Monitoring market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today the Cold Chain Monitoring market Forecast 2019-2029. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help sara.peerun@Visiongain.com