Clinical Laboratory Services Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Test (Clinical Chemistry, Human & Tumour Genetics, Medical Microbiology & Cytology, Other Esoteric Tests), by Providers (Hospital-based Laboratories, Stand-alone Laboratories, Clinics-based Laboratories) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• The tests provided by a medical lab that aid in diagnosis and treatment of patients are called Clinical laboratory services. There are many clinical laboratory services which includes cholesterol tests, liver function tests, urinalysis, immunology and allergy testing, transfusion medicine, etc.
• In the current complex healthcare system these services help in delivering effective care quality clinical lab services which encompass innumerable aspects including the complete testing process and gathering of the results that are to be communicated to the concerned physician.
Market Overview and Trends
• The global clinical laboratory services help deliver effective care in the current complex healthcare system.
• The services of market has been driven high by the introduction of novel solutions which offers clinicians with the maximum efficiency and minimum risk of errors.
• These laboratories gives services and information, which contribute to maximise the necessary delivery in the healthcare system such as diagnostics and tests results.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• The market growth is boosted by the growing prevalence of target diseases such as cardiovascular, liver & kidney disorders, diabetes, and blood disorders.
• The market growth is expected to increase in the forecast period as a wide range of diagnostic tests encompassed in the clinical laboratory services segment combined with increasing incidence rates of infectious and chronic diseases.
• Some of the key factors driving the market are introduction of integrated workflow management systems, improvement in database management tools and wide acceptance of Point-of-Care (PoC) testing solutions.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• This services require safe working environment and thus regulations are stringent that will hamper market growth. Moreover, insufficient reimbursements and diagnostic lab test rates that vary broadly would restrain clinical laboratory services industry growth over the coming years.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Clinical laboratory services market is segmented on the test, providers and region.
1. Clinical laboratory service, by test
a) Clinical Chemistry
b) Human & Tumour Genetics
c) Medical Microbiology & Cytology
d) Other Esoteric Tests
2. Clinical laboratory service, by providers
a) Hospital-based Laboratories
b) Stand-alone Laboratories
c) Clinics-based Laboratories
3. Clinical laboratory service, by region
a) North America
– Rest of Europe
c) Asia Pacific
– Rest of Asia Pacific
d) Rest of the World (RoW)
• Research and development is the primary strategy adopted by the key players in the Global Biodefense market.
• These companies have developed various strategies and developments such as product launch, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint venture, and collaborations.
Major Market Players:
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp); Siemens AG, Abbott Laboratories; Quest Diagnostics; Sonic Healthcare; OPKO Health, Inc.; Neogenomics Laboratories, Inc.; Bio-Reference Laboratories Inc., Charles River Laboratories; and ARUP Laboratories.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com