Chocolate Market Report 2019-2029
Analysis by Product Type (Milk/White Chocolate and Dark Chocolate), by Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialist Retailers, Convenience Stores, and Online Channels), by Sales Category (Everyday Chocolate, Premium Chocolate and Seasonal Chocolate), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Chocolates are the most consumed and profitable component of the confectionery industry.
• Different ranges of chocolates are produced based on the quantity of cocoa.
• Chocolates have been sourced as one of the excellent pressure suppressants and anti-ageing confectionery items.
Market Overview and Trends
• China, India, and Brazil are offering new variety of chocolates to improve differentiation, personalization, and premiumization of chocolates.
• Seasonal and festive sales of chocolate are increasing through the years.
• The key market trends in coming years will be the demand for organic, vegan, sugar-free, and gluten-free chocolates.
• Milk chocolates demand have increased due to its benefit in reducing cardiovascular diseases.
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Increase in demand for premium and seasonal chocolates during festive seasons has increased over the years.
• Consumers are preferring premium chocolates as gifts as they are more conscious about the brand and quality they consume.
• The rising income levels of the consumers and the changing lifestyles are the key factors resulting in the increase in purchase.
• Health benefit awareness such as antioxidants-enrichment, blood pressure-suppressing character, anti-ageing properties, stress reliever, among the consumers have increased the demand.
• Also, chocolate-flavoured milk, drinks, bakery products, ice creams, functional foods, and liquor chocolates will increase the market over the next few years.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• Chocolates are considered to be a luxury product in some of the regions resulting in the less demand owing to the price of the product.
• The uncertain economy of the cocoa supply is likely to raise chocolate prices.
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
The Chocolate Market is segmented on the Product type, Distribution Channel type, Sales Category type and Geography.
• Milk/White Chocolate Market, 2019-2029
• Dark Chocolate Market, 2019-2029
Distribution Channel Type
• Supermarkets/Hypermarkets Market, 2019-2029
• Specialist Retailers Market, 2019-2029
• Convenience Stores Market, 2019-2029
• Online Channels Market, 2019-2029
• Other Distribution Channels Market, 2019-2029
Sales Category Type
• Everyday Chocolate Market, 2019-2029
• Premium Chocolate Market, 2019-2029
• Seasonal Chocolate Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• LAMEA Market, 2019-2029
• The global chocolate market is highly competitive, with the presence of numerous leading players accounting for the major share.
• The new product launch is the preferred strategy in the global market.
• Manufacturers are attracting customers via ingredients, exclusivity, price, provenance, and packaging to attain maximum sales.
Major Market Players:
Ferrero, Lindt & Sprüngli, Nestlé, Mars, Incorporated, Cadbury, Dove Chocolate, Kinder, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, The Hershey Company, Godiva Chocolatier, Milka, See’s Candies, Ritter Sport, Green & Black’s, Tootsie Roll Industries, Meiji, Whittakers, Wilbur Chocolate Company, Lotte, Guittard Chocolate Company, Kraft Foods, Valrhona, Droste, Marou, and Kraš.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
Do you have any custom requirements we can help you with? Any need for specific country, geo region, market segment or specific company information? Contact us today, we can discuss your needs and see how we can help: email@example.com