Industries > Pharma > Chinese Pharmaceuticals Market: Trends, Reforms, Opportunities and Revenue Prospects 2015-2025
Chinese Pharmaceuticals Market: Trends, Reforms, Opportunities and Revenue Prospects 2015-2025
Pharma Sales in China – How to Assess Trends and Potential Revenues, Benefiting Your Influence
What does the future hold for China’s pharma market? Can it sustain high growth? Visiongain’s new report gives you forecasted revenues there to 2025. Our work explains medical and technological trends, prospects and commercial opportunities.
China retains great potential for sales of prescription drugs and OTC medicines. Our updated study gives data and multilevel revenue predictions. There you investigate activities of domestic and international companies, assessing prospects for their expanding market.
Our analysis shows you the most lucrative parts of Chinese pharmaceutical sales. Read on, then, to explore that market and see what revenue it could achieve in future.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead on China’s pharma market
Our new survey shows you revenue predictions to 2025, historical data, growth rates and market shares. It explores business outlooks, trends and leading companies. With that work you gain 76 tables, 82 charts and two interviews with organisations.
Is finding data on Chinese healthcare proving difficult? Now you can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses, plans, decisions and authority. The following sections explain how our investigation helps your work.
Sales predictions for the Chinese drug market and its segments – discover sales potentials
Along with revenue prediction for the overall Chinese pharma market, our study shows individual forecasting to 2025 for these therapeutic submarkets:
• Infectious diseases – antibiotics and other anti-infective products
• Cancer – applications in oncology, anticancer agents
• Cardiovascular disorders – with sub-forecasts for hypertension and dyslipidaemia
• Diabetes therapies
• Respiratory diseases – with sub-forecasts for COPD and asthma treatments
• Autoimmune conditions
• Central nervous system (CNS) disorders – with sub-forecasting for antidepressants
• Other medical needs (grouped).
Our report also gives individual revenue forecasts to 2025 by product class and sales channel:
• Small-molecule pharmaceuticals – with sub forecasts for original-branded medicines prescription drugs and generics
• Biological drugs – with sub forecasts for novel biologics, biosimilars and vaccines
• Traditional Chinese medicines (TCM)
• Retail pharmacies
• Clinics and other channels
• Over-the-counter (OTC) products.
China remains an exciting and important market for pharmaceutical companies. Our study shows you what is possible there from 2015, including high demand for treatments.
For prominent diseases in China, our survey lets you assess prevalence and incidence rates to 2025. Discover treatment opportunities for pharmaceutical companies from 2015.
With our analysis you explore what influences Chinese healthcare industries and markets.
Trends, characteristics and other forces shaping the Chinese pharma market
Our report discusses issues, regulations and other events influencing Chinese healthcare and related industries from 2015:
• Epidemiological trends – explore treatment needs underpinning Chinese healthcare
• Institutions regulating the pharmaceutical industry – policy generation
• Chinese healthcare reform – initiatives, e.g. Healthy China 2020, affecting drug producers and marketers
• Opportunities in treating chronic diseases, including HIV and hepatitis
• Protection of intellectual property – progress and challenges
• Sales outlets – distribution channels most important from 2015 to 2025.
Our study also discusses other aspects of medical businesses in China, including these developments:
• Manufacturing and R&D, including biotechnology and trends for venture capital
• Healthcare funding – driving and restraining forces
• Discussion of the Anhui model and its implications
• Investment in rural healthcare – high demands needing served, giving opportunities
• Branded generics – their prospects for expanding treatment coverage
• Biosimilar drug manufacturers – harnessing China’s strengths in biopharma.
With our investigation you explore technological, economic, social and political trends. You also analyse that market’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Discover, from 2015 to 2025, what the future holds for pharma companies operating in China.
Leading companies – domestic and foreign – and overall 2019 market value
What happens next? Our report predicts overall pharma sales in China will reach $227bn in 2019, expanding onwards to 2025. Explore what is possible in that vast, fast-growing market.
Our study covers these multinational companies and other foreign organisations developing that market:
• Eli Lilly
• Johnson & Johnson
• Novo Nordisk
• Merck & Co.
Our survey also discusses leading Chinese pharma companies, with ranking of the top 50 by revenue. See the roles they serve and their outlooks for the future. These and many other domestic firms appear in the study:
• Guangzhou Pharmaceutical Holdings
• Shanghai Pharmaceuticals
• Yunnan Baiyao
• Harbin Pharmaceuticals
• Xiuzheng Pharmaceutical Group
In our report you also discover interviews with other authorities on Chinese pharma, helping you stay ahead for commercial insight.
From 2015 there will arise many opportunities in China for drug companies to develop their businesses. Our work shows you the medical, technological and commercial possibilities. Assess what is possible in Chinese healthcare to 2025.
Ways Chinese Pharmaceuticals Market: Trends, Reforms, Opportunities and Revenue Prospects 2015-2025 helps you
In these main ways, our investigation benefits your research, analysis and plans, helping you stay ahead:
• Pharma revenues in China to 2025 at overall national level and for 26 submarkets – assess outlooks for investments, production, marketing and sales
• Epidemiological trends – see treatment needs by disease, assessing data on present and future healthcare demands
• Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants – explore results, R&D, technologies, strategies and outlooks for success
• Interviews with authorities on Chinese pharma – assess opinions and other qualitative analyses to help you compete and succeed.
That report, by Visiongain’s in-house UK-based analysts, gives knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, decisions and proposals. Get data leading companies depend on.
Information there found nowhere else, benefiting your knowledge and influence
Our study gives independent analysis. There you receive predictions found only in our work, seeing where technological and financial prospects are most rewarding.
With our investigation you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could help your research, planning and presentations, also saving time and benefiting your reputation for commercial insight.
Our knowledge costs only a tiny fraction of potential profits from your understanding and harnessing the vast Chinese market. Find its growth potential and see how you could gain.
Trying our report now lets you discover where the money lies in Chinese pharma
Our new study is for everyone analysing Chinese healthcare. There you find data, trends, opportunities and sales predictions. Avoid falling behind – get our new report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6