Chinese Pharmaceutical Market 2013-2023
Your guide to medical trends and drug revenues in China
What’s the outlook for the Chinese pharma market? Can it sustain high growth? Visiongain’s updated report gives you forecasted revenues there to 2023. That work also explains medical and technological trends, prospects and commercial opportunities.
Our study lets you assess sales data and detailed predictions. There, you investigate activities of domestic and international companies and assess their environment. That analysis shows you Chinese pharma’s most promising and lucrative areas.
China still holds great potential for medical sales. Read on to scan crucial features of that market, find what drives it, and see what its future could be worth to healthcare industries.
Forecasts and other analyses to help you stay ahead
Our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. It lets you discover quantitative and qualitative analysis, business outlooks and developments (R&D). You also gain 77 tables, 76 charts and two research interviews.
Is finding medical and sales data on China proving difficult? With our study you can stay ahead in knowledge, benefiting your research, analyses and decisions. There you find trends, innovations and opportunities for human medicines. You see what’s happening.
Also, you discover future possibilities. Anyhow, the following sections show how you benefit from our new investigation and analysis.
Discover sales predictions for the Chinese market and its many submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall Chinese pharma market, you see individual forecasts to 2023 for these main submarkets:
• Hospital sales
• Retail pharmacy sales
• Sales via other channels
• Conventional pharmaceuticals – with sub forecasts for novel and generic drugs
• Biological drugs – with sub forecasts for novel and biosimilar biologics, and for vaccines
• Traditional Chinese medicines (TCM).
Our study also gives you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for pharma sales by therapeutic area:
• Infectious diseases
• Cardiovascular disorders
• Respiratory diseases
• Autoimmune and inflammatory conditions
• Central nervous system (CNS) disorders
• Other medical needs (as a group).
You also see individual revenue forecasting to 2023 for these related industries in China:
• Contract medical sales
• Contract research – with sub forecasts for drug discovery outsourcing, and clinical trials outsourcing
• Contract manufacturing and other domestic pharmaceutical manufacturing – with division into drug formulations, active pharma ingredients (APIs), medical devices, TCM agents, and biologicals
• Medical devices – with sub forecasts for diagnostic imaging, consumables, orthopaedics and implanted medical devices, dental applications, and other devices.
Also, do you understand the changing market – its expanding and widening needs? There our report helps you identify potential and find opportunities for revenue growth.
Likewise, our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains pharma businesses in China. There you find dynamics of the Chinese healthcare market and assess its potential sales, seeing what segments and products are likely to achieve the most success.
What characteristics and issues affect the Chinese pharma market?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting Chinese healthcare and related industries from 2013 onwards:
• Epidemiological trends, including effects of industrialisation and ageing population
• Sales outlets, distribution channels and product classes most important from 2013
• Manufacturing and R&D, including biotechnology and trends for venture capital
• Healthy China 2020 and other investments and reforms
• Healthcare funding – driving and restraining forces
• Opportunities in treating chronic diseases, including challenges of HIV and hepatitis.
That work also discusses other aspects of medical services and businesses in China, including these developments:
• Multinationals developing cancer treatments for China – oncology R&D
• The Anhui model
• Investment in rural healthcare
• Growth of contract sales activities and other pharma outsourcing (inc. off-shoring)
• Branded generics – their prospects
• Biosimilar manufacturers – outlooks, including developing bio-betters.
That way, you explore technological, economic, social and political (STEP) questions. You also analyse that market’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
Our study therefore lets you assess the potential of medical sales in China from 2013 onwards. Finding the data you need there has just got easier. See, then, what the future holds.
Leading companies – domestic and foreign – and 2016 market value
What happens next? Our report predicts the overall Chinese pharma market will reach $158bn in 2016, and expand strongly to 2023.
Our analyses show you what activities and organisations there hold high potential. The study covers these international companies and others, with ranking of the top 25:
• Merck & Co.
• GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
• Johnson & Johnson.
Our work also discusses these domestic participants, and many other companies in that industry, with ranking of the top 25:
• Shanghai Pharma
• Jointown Pharmaceutical
• Nanjing Pharmaceutical
• China National Accord Medicines.
In our study you see 290 organisations mentioned. Also, you read our interviews with other authorities on Chinese pharma – you find many opinions and discussions of crucial issues.
Prospects for product and service sales in China are strong, and from 2013 onwards there will arise many opportunities for companies. Our work shows you the technological, medical and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead. Discover what potential China holds.
Eight main ways Chinese Pharmaceutical Market 2013-2023 helps you
In particular then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall pharma market in China – discover its sales prospects, seeing opportunities for domestic and multinational healthcare companies
• Revenues to 2023 for 30 components of that market – investigate segments, finding the most promising submarkets for investments and sales
• Discussions of leading companies in the Chinese pharma market – hear about strategies, products, capabilities, results and outlooks
• Coverage of R&D activities – investigate healthcare research and development in that country, seeing progress and prospects
• Interviews with authorities on Chinese pharma – discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Competition and opportunities – see what affects that national market, learning what shapes its future, esp. prospects for developing business
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the Chinese pharma industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established competitors and firms seeking to enter that healthcare sector – explore needs, practices and outlooks for future success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. There you receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where technological and financial prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See there how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting you recognition for technological and commercial insight.
Our knowledge costs only a tiny fraction of potential profits from your understanding and harnessing the vast Chinese market. See its growth potential and find what you can gain.
Ordering now lets you discover those opportunities and predictions
That investigation is for everyone needing analysis of the Chinese healthcare industry and market. There you find data, trends, opportunities and predictions. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here