Industries > Energy > Chemicals for Unconventional Oil & Gas Development Market Forecast 2014-2024
Chemicals for Unconventional Oil & Gas Development Market Forecast 2014-2024
Fracturing Fluid Additives for Shale Gas, Shale (Tight) Oil, Tight Gas & CBM
Chemicals used in the development of unconventional oil and gas resources are an essential element for ensuring the adequate preparation, fracturing, completion and integrity of an unconventional well. Pumped into the wellbore at different times during the drilling and completion process, the chemicals have a variety of purposes, from initiating cracks, to distributing proppant and protecting tubulars and equipment used.
Shale gas, shale oil, tight gas and coalbed methane all undergo hydraulic fracturing that requires chemicals for preparation, stimulation and clean-up. The demand from these unconventional developments drives the market.
Indeed, the market for these chemicals is demand-side driven, with the development of the shale oil and gas industry of North America the primary factor. Supply-side constraints and price sensitivity are uncommon, with the 2012 spike in guar gum prices the exception.
This market report breaks down expenditure on chemicals for unconventional oil and gas development by region, nation and by the main types/groupings of chemical.
The global market for chemicals used by in unconventional oil and gas development is estimated to be worth $6,168.7m in 2014. Going forward the market experiences further boosts from the international development of shale and tight hydrocarbon resources, with Argentina, China and Russia the most prospective market opportunities for growth.
Why you should buy Chemicals for Unconventional Oil & Gas Development Market Forecast 2014-2024: Fracturing Fluid Additives for Shale Gas, Shale (Tight) Oil, Tight Gas & CBM
What will the future expenditure on chemicals used for unconventional oil and gas be year-on-year over the next 10 years? What was the expenditure in 2013? Where was this expenditure geographically? On which chemicals was the most capital expended? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 227 page report delivers:
• View global market forecasts for the expenditure on chemicals used to develop unconventional oil and gas resources, as well as analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed projections of market expenditure, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints; allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• 127 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects for chemicals used for unconventional oil and gas development.
– You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how expenditure on chemicals will benefit from current and anticipated industry trends – in terms of the health of unconventional oil and gas developments in which chemicals will be used and in terms of the most important regional oil & gas industry developments
• An exclusive interview with Ed Vinson, Director of Technology at Chemplex Advanced Materials, is included.
– By reading the full transcript of the exclusive expert opinion contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and expenditure on chemicals used for unconventional oil and gas development; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
• Discover expenditure forecasts for the chemical grouping/type submarket from 2014-2024
– What are the key trends and factors affecting each chemical type/grouping used in unconventional oil and gas development? How will these markets expand? Which types will see the greatest level of expenditure? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
• Discover forecasts of expenditure on chemicals for unconventional oil and gas development by 12 chemicals groupings and types in the oil & gas industry, as well as in-Depth analysis, from 2014 to 2024:
– Gelling Agent
– Clay Stabiliser
– pH Adjusting Agent
– Iron Control
– Scale Inhibitor
– Corrosion Inhibitor
– Friction Reducer
• Forecasts of expenditure on chemicals for unconventional oil and gas development by region / nation, as well as in-Depth analysis, from 2014 to 2024:
– Understand the prospects for the chemicals required for unconventional oil and gas development by the leading nations and regions – where will the expenditure be the highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
– Learn about the market potential for companies providing chemicals, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for regional markets from 2014-2024. The opportunities within each region are also assessed.
– Rest of Americas, with market outlooks for:
– Rest of Asia
– Europe, with market outlooks for:
– The Rest of the World, with a discussion of prospects in:
– Saudi Arabia
• Explore the factors affecting chemicals suppliers, and all stakeholders manufacturing, supplying, distributing and deploying chemicals to develop unconventional oil and gas resources (shale and tight formations and coalbed methane) . Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting expenditure. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– The demand markets available for chemicals for unconventional oil and gas development – shale gas, shale (tight) oil, tight gas and coalbed methane – including by region, over the coming 10 years.
– The different types of chemicals used, their role and the opportunities for market growth available.
– The strengths and opportunities for greater levels of expenditure by demand markets – the unconventional developments.
– Macro trends in the oil and gas industry of importance to expenditure on the chemicals.
• Identify the leading companies supplying chemicals for unconventional oil and gas development:
Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, including those supplying/distributing the chemicals and the dominant oilfield service providers. The report profiles the activities of these companies. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading companies examining their positioning and focus.
– Baker Hughes
– Chemplex Advanced Materials (Solvay Chemicals)
– Chem Rock Technologies
– IOC (Independence Oilfield Chemicals)
– Newpark Resources
– Rockwater Energy Solutions
– Tetra Chemicals
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the market for chemicals for unconventional oil and gas development
The Chemicals for Unconventional Oil & Gas Development Market Forecast 2014-2024: Fracturing Fluid Additives for Shale Gas, Shale (Tight) Oil, Tight Gas & CBM report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and a full transcript from an exclusive interview with Chemplex Advanced Materials is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional/national market forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Chemicals for Unconventional Oil & Gas Development Market Forecast 2014-2024: Fracturing Fluid Additives for Shale Gas, Shale (Tight) Oil, Tight Gas & CBM report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis and forecasts of expenditure on chemicals used for unconventional oil and gas development. This is an integral and necessary part of the ever-important unconventional oil and gas industry, which includes shale gas, shale (tight) oil, tight gas and coalbed methane developments.
You will discover market forecasts by chemical grouping/type, assessments of regional/national unconventional oil and gas development dynamics affecting the demand on chemicals, details and forecasts of future expenditure by chemical type/grouping and by region/nation, as well as expert opinion, providing you with the independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research.
Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket – chemical type/grouping – and regional/national level.
The report also assesses key oil and gas industry dynamics – namely the demand evolution of the shale gas, shale (tight) oil, tight gas and coalbed methane industries – and trends within each market forecast. In short, it assesses the myriad variables affecting expenditure within each market space and the opportunities available to those that manufacturer, supply, distribute and/or implement the chemicals as a part of unconventional oil and gas formation exploitation.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition order the Chemicals for Unconventional Oil & Gas Development Market Forecast 2014-2024: Fracturing Fluid Additives for Shale Gas, Shale (Tight) Oil, Tight Gas & CBM report. Avoid missing out – order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6