Industries > Energy > Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Biopolymers, Surfactants, CDG, SP & ASP
Increasing demand for oil is leading to an ever constricting supply-demand balance. As much of the ‘easy oil’ has been produced, operators are increasingly looking to alternative techniques to ensure maximum recovery from their oil reservoirs. This leads to options such as water flooding as well as Enhanced Oil Recovery methods, namely thermal, gas and chemical. Although Chemical EOR is the smallest EOR market globally, there is much opportunity for growth. The market is set to be driven by the world’s tightening oil supply, as a result of increasing demand, as well as improvement in the chemical EOR process and technologies. It is anticipated that as experience in chemical EOR project deployment increases on a global scale, from pilot projects through to field tests, there will be opportunity for growth in large-scale, commercial deployment over the forecast period. Visiongain analysis has concluded that 377,685 bbl/d will be produced by chemical enhanced oil recovery techniques in 2014, with spending totalling $2,261m.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the Chemical EOR sector based upon the latest information. This brand new report contains completely new company interviews, forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Biopolymers, Surfactants, CDG, SP & ASP
What is the future of the Chemical EOR market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 234 page report delivers:
• View global Chemical EOR market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed production and spending projections for the market, and commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Our report provides 182 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Chemical EOR market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Chemical EOR sector.
• Read 4 exclusive transcripts of research interviews with leading companies.
– By reading the full transcripts of the 4 expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Chemical EOR sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
– Oil Chem Technologies
• View analysis of the current number of Chemical EOR projects and production bbl/d for the following types of Chemical EOR
• Understand the prospects for the leading national Chemical EOR markets – where will the highest production and spending opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Chemical EOR companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 15 leading national markets:
– Chinese Forecast 2014-2024
– Canadian Forecast 2014-2024
– Russian Forecast 2014-2024
– Omani Forecast 2014-2024
– The Rest of the Middle East Forecast 2014-2024
– Indonesian Forecast 2014-2024
– Venezuelan Forecast 2014-2024
– Colombian Forecast 2014-2024
– The Rest of Latin America Forecast 2014-2024
– US Forecast 2014-2024
– Indian Forecast 2014-2024
– Mexican Forecast 2014-2024
– North Sea Forecast 2014-2024
– Malaysian Forecast 2014-2024
– The Rest of the World Forecast 2014-2024
• Find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
– Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are spending and how much production from EOR is expected.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues influencing the technological advances in the Chemical EOR market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Oil Production and Revenue from Oil
– Energy Security
– Oil Price Fluctuations
– Project Costs and Delays
– Infrastructure and Supply Chain
– Financing Opportunities
– Environmental Concerns
– Oil Production and GHG Emissions
– Alternative Technologies and Unconventional Production
– Complexity of Projects
– Reservoir Characteristics
• View market share data for the top 10 Chemical EOR companies
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading Chemical EOR companies examining their current production, market share, capabilities, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, and future outlook.
– Sinopec Corp
– Cenovus Energy Inc.
– BlackPearl Resources Inc.
– CNOOC Ltd.
– Murphy Oil Corporation
– Rex Energy
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Chemical EOR market
The Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Biopolymers, Surfactants, CDG, SP & ASP report provides impartial Chemical EOR sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Huntsman, Kemira, Oil Chem Technologies and Solvay are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional market forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
How the Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Biopolymers, Surfactants, CDG, SP & ASP report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Chemical EOR market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected project pipeline developments.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report the Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Biopolymers, Surfactants, CDG, SP & ASP. Avoid missing out –order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6