Cell-Based Assays: World Market Prospects 2013-2023
Cell-based testing for pharma – where are that technology and its revenues heading?
Find what the future holds for cell assay technologies. Visiongain's updated report gives you revenue predictions to 2023. There you discover sales data, R&D trends, opportunities and prospects.
You find the potential of those biotechnologies. See forecasted sales at overall world market, submarket and national level. Also you assess emerging trends and predicted events. Many opportunities remain – you discover the areas to prosper.
Cellular assays form an important part of drug discovery and testing. With our report, you assess products, services, technologies (platforms) and companies in that fast-growing field.
Forecasts and other analyses show you prospects and opportunities
In our study you find revenue forecasting to 2023, historical data, growth rates and market shares. Also, you see qualitative analysis (SWOT and STEP), business news, outlooks and developmental trends. You receive 49 tables, 46 charts and three research interviews.
Our new study lets you investigate the most promising and lucrative aspects of cell-based systems. We help you stay ahead in knowledge. Reduce the risk of being left behind.
The following sections show how you discover the future of cell-based assaying.
Find prospects for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2023 for submarkets:
You also find world-level revenue forecasts for these allied markets:
• Pharmaceutical R&D – global spending forecast to 2023
• Forecasts of biological drug submarkets in 2016.
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing what's likely to achieve the most success.
Find where growth can occur. Our work also breaks the main world forecast into geographical markets.
See prospects in leading countries
Medical R&D worldwide will influence the drug testing industry, with rising demand for cell assays in developed and developing countries. There exist many opportunities.
You see individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for eleven national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC nations).
Our analyses show revenue growth for cellular assays will occur in established and emerging national markets. Developments from 2013 will stimulate expansion of that industry and its sales.
You see trends for technological development
Our report lets you investigate established and emerging trends for cell assaying:
• Lead identification and toxicity testing
• Detection, including label-free technology
• Reporter genes
• Immortalised cell lines
• Primary cells
• Stem cells.
Our study also discusses applications of those cellular technologies:
• Target validation
• Primary screening
• Secondary screening
• ADME screening
• High throughput screening.
Discover progress. You assess innovations, hearing about progress and finding its significance.
For large companies and specialty firms there exist many opportunities. Our work explains, covering many issues.
What affects the cell assays field?
Our report discusses trends, issues and events affecting that industry, market and environment from 2013, looking ahead:
• Product categories – equipment, disposables and consumables
• Applications and cellular testing as a share of pharma R&D spending
• Strengths and weaknesses of that analytical industry and market
• Use of stem cells
• 3D cell culture – closer to the true cellular environment.
We also discuss these aspects of the field:
• G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs)
• Biologics (biological drugs) and biosimilars
• Miniaturisation and automation, including microfluidics
• Multiplexing – making assays more efficient
• High content screening (HCS)
• Outsourcing (off-shoring) of cell-based testing.
You explore technological, economic and political questions, assessing companies, competition and outlooks for business. See what the future holds.
Leading companies and 2016 market value
We predict the world market for cell assays will reach $4.7bn in 2016, and expand further to 2023.
From 2013, cell-based testing systems will gain rising shares of the pharma analytical market and achieve high revenues. Cellular screening of drugs holds great scope for investment, technological advances and commercial success.
You explore products, services and organisations with high potential. Our work discusses these leading companies, including contract service providers (CROs):
• Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
• Charles River Laboratories
• BD Biosciences
• GE Healthcare
• Beckman Coulter
• EMD Millipore.
We also discuss these organisations and others:
• Life Technologies (Invitrogen)
• MD Biosciences
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Marin Biologic Laboratories.
From 2013 to 2023 there will arise many opportunities. Our report shows you the technological and commercial possibilities, helping you stay ahead.
Seven main ways Cell-Based Assays: World Market Prospects 2013-2023 helps
In particular, then, our investigation gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market and main submarkets – you discover that industry's prospects
• Forecasting to 2023 for US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Russia, India and China – you see regional and national sales predictions
• Discussions and profiles of leading companies – you find products, services, capabilities, developments and outlooks
• Interviews with authorities in the industry – you discover debates and opinions to help you stay ahead
• Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains the market – you assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the sector – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success.
You gain information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses and decisions, also saving time and getting you recognition for insight.
Our knowledge costs only a tiny fraction of potential profits from your understanding and harnessing that market. See its growth potential and find what you can gain.
Ordering now lets you discover predictions to 2023, finding information you need
Visiongain's investigation is for everyone needing analysis of drug development technologies. You find data, trends and potentials. Please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here