Industries > Pharma > Cell-Based Assays: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024
Cell-Based Assays: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024
Cellular testing for pharma – new report showing technological trends and sales forecasts
What's the future of technologies for screening cells? Now you get technological and commercial predictions there from 2014. Stay ahead, then, for data, helping your influence. So you explore developmental trends, sales results, opportunities, and revenue forecasting.
That new study by Visiongain shows you what's possible for cell-based tests and related applications to benefit drug discovery and development. So avoid missing out for pharma R&D tools. Instead find progress there, discovering expected trends, progress and gains.
Read on to explore cell assaying technology, seeing how high its revenues can go.
Forecasts and other analysis showing potential earnings from cell assays
That updated study gives you sales predictions to 2024 at overall world, submarket, and national level. See what the future holds. For those drug discovery and development products you investigate where demand and money lie, seeing potential gains.
There hear what's possible. And avoid struggles to find information. Besides giving revenue predictions, that new analysis shows recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
So you discover 51 tables, 48 charts, and three interviews with authorities in that industry. There help your research, analyses, and decisions, also benefiting your influence.
And the following sections explain what our new investigation gives you.
Predictions of the cellular assays market and its segments – analyses to help your work
What's the potential of that biomedical industry? And what're the secrets of its progress? There find in our report overall world revenue to 2024 for cell assays, with discussions.
Also find individual revenue predictions to 2024 for submarkets there at world level:
And discover further revenue breakdown, to 2024, by application:
• Drug discovery
• ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion), inc. toxicity testing
• Basic research.
There you assess outlooks for sales expansion, hearing where you could gain. That work investigates products, uses, and rising sales. And you find commercial potential.
Our study also explores competition. There you see what's happening for developers, producers, and sellers of cellular tests, understanding, challenges, trends, and outlooks.
That work also splits its overall world market into geographical revenue predictions.
Sales in leading national markets – what outlooks for medical cell testing?
Also our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2024 for 11 countries:
• United States (US)
• Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Spain (EU5), also with an overall EU prediction
• Brazil, Russia, India, and China (BRIC nations).
There you find countries with highest revenues, demand, and potential increases in cell assay use and sales. And you explore competitors, needs, and opportunities. That way you understand trends, progress, and potentials, discovering what gains the future holds.
Also how do events, challenges and advances in technology affect that sector? Our study shows you. It discusses progress, policies, and trends influencing cellular assaying.
Forces affecting developers, producers, and sellers of those drug discovery tools
The report explains issues, operations, and events affecting that industry and market from 2014, including these:
• Drug discovery, validating targets, and lead profiling – including 2D and 3D tests
• Platforms using high throughput screening (HTS) for improved testing efficiency
• Stem cells extending potential for molecular screening, esp. toxicology studies
• Contract research organisations (CROs) in that early-stage drug development.
And you explore these trends and influences, among others:
• Cell assaying equipment, kits, consumables, and disposables
• Detection technology, microplate instrumentation, and flow cytometers, inc. miniaturisation and automation in formats and devices
• High-content screening (HCS) – optimising processes
• R&D spending for pharmaceuticals, with discussions and forecasting.
There you explore what progress, trends and prospects mean. So you discover what benefits and what restricts players in that industry, affecting its results.
Cell technologies for medical product development – top companies and market value
What does the future hold? Our study predicts that world market will reach $6.26bn in 2018.
Also, from 2014, outsourcing of cell-based assay processes will increase. There pharmaceutical clients and CROs will benefit. See how, discovering potentials.
And our new report examines activities of many companies, including these:
• Charles River Laboratories
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• BD Biosciences.
From this decade onwards, the cell assays industry holds many opportunities.
And with those analyses you see how that market can perform, benefiting your reputation for commercial insight.
Ways Cell-Based Assays: World Industry and Market Prospects 2014-2024 helps you
In particular, that new investigation gives you this analysis:
• Revenues there to 2024 at world level and for five submarkets – explore outlooks for production, sales, marketing, and spending
• Forecasts to 2024 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe, and Asia – assess developed and developing national markets for their predicted revenues
• Prospects for established firms, rising companies, and new entrants – examine product and service portfolios, results, strategies, and outlooks for success.
Information there found nowhere else, benefiting your understanding, work, and authority
Our study gives independent analysis. There you gain competitive intelligence found only in that report, finding where progress and money lie.
So with that data you're less likely to fall behind in information or miss opportunity. There see how you could save time and effort. And being free to choose, benefit your plans, decisions, and authority, helping you gain competitive advantages.
Knowledge to help your understanding of pharma R&D – benefit from our study now
That new analysis is for everyone exploring pharmaceutical research and development. There, for cell-based assays, you assess trends, results, and revenue forecasts. So avoid missing out – please get that report here now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view sample pages of this report click here