Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019
Enterprise Mobility Strategies encompassing, mSecurity, MDM, mSaaS & VDI
The BYOD market has been growing exponentially over the past few years. In 2014, the technology is poised to see substantial uptake due to the growing number of connected devices, and the increasing acceptance of BYOD policy in enterprises around the globe.
Consumer devices such as smartphones, tablets, wearable gadgets and eReaders are currently enjoying high adoption rates across the globe. With the ever increasing number of connected devices, and with the potential of BYOD will transform and revolutionize enterprise mobility on how to operate efficiently in a mobile enterprise ecosystem.
Visiongain believes that 2014 will be a pivotal year and one of significant growth for BYOD as companies address enterprise demands for full-time mobile connectivity and the government initiatives that support greater mobile connectivity. Not only will the BYOD market flourish many IT and Telecom based industries will see huge growth with the widespread application of BYOD, especially wireless infrastructure, big data and cloud computing. As a consequence, Visiongain expects global BYOD revenue to reach $38.7 billion in 2014.
The report contains 72 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain developing trends within the BYOD market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2014-2019 in terms of value (US$) for the global BYOD market, as well as for six submarket forecasts for mSecurity, MDM, DaaS, Enterprise Mobile Applications, Enterprise mSaaS, and Enterprise VDI. In addition, five regional markets are forecast and analysed by Visiongain over the period 2014-2019. The report also provides profiles of 23 leading vendors operating within the market and key developments in the vendor landscape. Analysis is underpinned by 9 exclusive transcripts of company interviews from leading players in the BYOD ecosystem including: AOTMP, DMI, FancyFon, ManageEngine, MDSL, MobileIron, SAP, Tangoe and Trustonic providing their expert insight alongside Visiongain analysis.
This new report from Visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the BYOD market sector based upon the latest information. The report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019: Enterprise Mobility Strategies encompassing, mSecurity, MDM, mSaaS & VDI.
What is the future of the BYOD market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2019 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the BYOD sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
Why choose Visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, Visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let Visiongain guide you.
What will this 156 page report provide?
• View global BYOD market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2019, our new study shows current market data, and market shares
– You will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into commercial developments
• Examine 72 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future BYOD market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the BYOD sector
• Read 9 exclusive company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the BYOD sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
– Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from 9 leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Mobile Iron
• Discover market forecasts for 6 key vertical BYOD submarkets from 2014-2019
– What are the industry dynamics? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these BYOD submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019:
– Enterprise Mobile Applications
– Enterprise mSaaS
– Enterprise VDI
• Understand the prospects for the regional BYOD markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for BYOD companies in 5 regional markets, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing regional market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2019:
– North America forecast 2014-2019
– Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2019
– Europe forecast 2014-2019
– Middle East & Africa 2014-2019
– Latin America forecast 2014-2019
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Market Drivers & Restraints
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Competition from new product types
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Increasing industry consolidation.
– Advances in product quality
• See analysis for 23 of the leading companies in the BYOD industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 23 leading BYOD companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Absolute Software
– Citrix Systems
– DMI Inc
– Good Technology (Boxtone)
– IBM (Fibrelink Communications)
– Manage Engine
– Mobile Active Defense (MAD)
– SAP (Sybase)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the BYOD market
The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019: Enterprise Mobility Strategies encompassing, mSecurity, MDM, mSaaS & VDI report provides impartial BYOD sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcripts from 9 exclusive interviews are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2019
How the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019: Enterprise Mobility Strategies encompassing, mSecurity, MDM, mSaaS & VDI report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the BYOD market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Market 2014-2019: Enterprise Mobility Strategies encompassing, mSecurity, MDM, mSaaS & VDI. Avoid missing out – please order our report now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6