Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market 2014-2024
Drug selling in Brazil – this new analysis shows you trends, opportunities, and revenues
Do you want to assess the future of pharmaceuticals in Brazil? See what lies ahead, then. Visiongain's new report gives you revenue predictions, helping your work. There you discover financial results, trends, opportunities, and sales forecasts.
So you see what's possible for that trade. Get data to 2024 for the drugs industry operating there. You find business analysis, trends, prospects, and potential revenues.
Read on to explore Brazilian drug sales and see what they could be worth in future.
Trends and outlooks for that developing country – find how you can benefit
Our study concludes that – from 2014 – patients, healthcare providers and pharma companies will benefit from progress in Brazil. You discover where, how, and why.
There you find trading predictions from 2013 to 2024 at overall national and submarket levels. You hear where the money lies. Also save time. See how you can help your research, analyses, and decisions. That way you could gain more influence and recognition.
Forecasts and other data to help you find the most lucrative possibilities
To support our forecasting, our work shows you historical data, recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you investigate developments and potentials, finding what they mean and their values. You also get 61 tables and 47 charts. So avoid falling behind.
Information on medical commerce in Brazil just got easier to find. And the following sections show you what our investigation gives.
Potentials of medicines in Brazil – national trade forecasting overall and by segment
What're the secrets of that market's progress? What's Brazil's potential? Our study gives you feel for that emerging nation's pharma needs and prospects.
So you discover overall drug revenues there to 2024, with discussions. Our report also shows individual sales predictions – from 2013 to 2024 – for nine submarkets:
• Patented therapies – small-molecule prescription (Rx) agents and biological drugs (biologics)
• Generic pharmaceuticals (generics)
• Over-the-counter (OTC) medicines.
And also for these therapeutic applications, via another market breakdown:
• Central nervous system (CNS) products
• Cardiovascular (CV) diseases treatment
• Alimentary and metabolic disorders therapy
• Cancer treatments (oncology)
• Infectious diseases – anti-infective agents (vaccines and antibiotics)
• Therapies for other illnesses.
How will those sectors expand? Which classes of treatment and therapeutic areas will yield most money? There you assess commercial outlooks, seeing where you can gain.
You also investigate what stimulates and restrains those submarkets.
Issues and events – what affects developers, producers, and sellers of medicines in Brazil?
Our report also discusses forces shaping pharma there from 2013 to 2024, including these:
• Strategies companies and healthcare providers use to serve that country's needs, as well as technologies (inc. R&D) and strategic advantages
• Contributions of domestic and foreign companies, inc. their entry
• Demographic trends and governmental policies, inc. pricing and regulations
• Efforts by regions to improve medical provision, better serving patients
• Brazil's position in Latin American, BRIC nations, and world pharma business.
There you examine political, economic, social, and technological questions, assessing commercial outlooks. Explore what stimulates and restrains drug developers and makers.
You see, then, what affects participants in that industry and you find its potential.
Analysis of top companies and their industry's performance – what results possible?
What happens next? Our work predicts the Brazilian pharma market will reach $41.3bn in 2017 – with fast expansion – and by 2024 contribute strongly to world medical revenues.
You discover what causes that rise. First, the study explains activities of 12 leading domestic companies, in particular, including these firms:
You also assess 17 multinational (big pharma) organisations, inc. these corporations:
• Merck & Co.
Discover the efforts of specialists too, including firms making biopharmaceuticals.
Developments of leading generics and biosimilar manufacturers
In the report you also review international producers and marketers of generics and biosimilars, including these players targeting Brazil:
From 2014 great progress in Brazilian medical sales will occur. Pharma industry leaders and specialty operations – esp. manufacturers of generic and biosimilar drugs – stand to profit.
Ways Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market 2014-2024 helps you
In particular, then, our new investigation gives you this knowledge:
• Revenues to 2024 at national level and for 9 submarkets – explore prospects for investments, marketing, and sales
• Analyses of what stimulates and restrains medical enterprises there – assess challenges, strengths, and competition affecting participants' strategies
• Prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new entrants – analyse portfolios, R&D, approvals, collaborations, strategy, and chances of success.
Information found nowhere else, letting you appraise Brazilian pharma activities
Our new report gives independent analysis. There you receive competitive intelligence found only in our work, finding where the money exists. Explore progress and possibilities.
With that report you're less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Being free to choose, you find there how you could save time and effort, also benefiting your authority.
Predictions for medical businesses in Brazil – help your work now by trying our report
Our new report is for everyone considering emerging pharma markets. Now you can assess one of the most promising countries. So avoid missing out – please order now.
Visiongain is a trading partner with the US Federal Government
CCR Ref number: KD4R6
To view free sample pages of this report please click here